About Order cancellation help

imalisiddique

Were I you, I would contact Fiverr Customer Support to handle the cancellation for you. This way you can be certain it won’t affect your stats; and if the support agent doesn’t want to do it without hurting your statistics, calmly but firmly insist on it— thoroughly and concisely explaining why you are not in the wrong— until they agree.

Were I you, I would contact Fiverr Customer Support to handle the cancellation for you. This way you can be certain it won’t affect your stats; and if the support agent doesn’t want to do it without hurting your statistics, calmly but firmly insist on it— thoroughly and concisely explaining why you are not in the wrong— until they agree.

Thanks for your reply

thoroughly and concisely explaining why you are not in the wrong— until they agree.

In my experience you just get put through to a supervisor who marks the ticket as closed and doesn’t let you reply to it and refuses to answer to you.

thoroughly and concisely explaining why you are not in the wrong— until they agree.

In my experience you just get put through to a supervisor who marks the ticket as closed and doesn’t let you reply to it and refuses to answer to you.

I guess everything’s different for different people. Whenever they’ve tried to close the ticket, I open it again and continue to repeat what I need until they do something.

it won’t affect your stats

It will effect your order completion rate.

Archived