About Overall Statistics (All gigs)

Can someone explain me what means that red pointer on Clicks?

fiver%20forum

It’s always worth to look for the answer to such questions in the Seller Help Center, there’s a handy search function too.

General Analytics
By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions, or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views, or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
  • ORDERS: This is the total number of orders from this Gig.
  • CANCELLATIONS: This is the cancellation rate, or the number of all types of cancelled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.

In the graph view, you can also see:

• SOCIAL GIG VIEWS: This is the number of views on social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
  • CONVERSION RATES: This is the average from the total page views divided by orders.

Note: You can filter by these statistics by days or months. You have arrows next to each number in the statistical list. A red arrow indicates a drop from the previous period selected, while a green arrow indicates an increase. For example, if you select LAST 7 DAYS , the arrows will represent the trend from the last 7 days compared to the previous 7 days.

So, your red arrow means that the number of clicks on your gigs declined, compared to the last 30 day period (if you didn’t change the default setting).

Thank you so much for this answer. :slight_smile: