About Post request

brokenboy

Hi guys,

I am a new seller on fiverr, can i post a request for want a work?
as a seller, if it’s not allowed by fiverr then, sometimes i get confused! some bodies still post a request and get work fairly, how it possible?

I have posted 5-6 request but it has not approved by fiverr why?

Dear Bro Ken:

You definitely need to read the Fiverr Terms of Service all the way through, from start to finish.

1152712729_SearchingtheForumisyourfriend.PNG.fa9f01b4380333ffcdcff87675cc5fdb.PNG

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling