About the happeness

hi communitu

firstly i’m really happy to join in this great plateform.

secondly I am eager to challenge you and exchange views with you because I believe in the principle of brotherhood and peace as a Muslim member

I am eager to challenge you and exchange views with you because I believe in the principle of brotherhood and peace as a Muslim member

Just keep in mind that the Fiverr forums are not the place to discuss religion or your personal faith beliefs. We are all buyers and sellers here – from all over the world. There are other places to discuss the more weighty topics like faith and politics.

I am eager to challenge you and exchange views with you because I believe in the principle of brotherhood and peace as a Muslim member

Just keep in mind that the Fiverr forums are not the place to discuss religion or your personal faith beliefs. We are all buyers and sellers here – from all over the world. There are other places to discuss the more weighty topics like faith and politics.

yes you re tzaly about that

i can’t forget that

Hi @aitwachtouk. Welcome to Fiverr.
We all are human beings. We need to respect every religion.
Work hand. Good Luck 🙂
There is a small request from you. I have gone through your profile. The gig of make Arabic song with names is really nice. If you can add a video with song (not just a image) would be great. It will help you.

Thanks,.

I wonder what he means with “you’re tzaly

:thinking:

Archived