About the Report a Bug category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

I logged on and then typed in what I am looking for. All that comes up are blank boxes. I can’t see anything.
I have tried this repeatedly. I have tried it on different days at different time with different web browsers.
I don’t know what is going on. All I see is blank boxes… except for the landing page when I log on.
I just can’t see anything… just blurry blank boxes that can’t be clicked. Nothing.

i can not change my fiverr id country… please cheek it

@sajal_mojumdar

You Can Open Thread in here :point_down:

Hi
My gig is showing one order. But there is no order for me to do. Its been month and my gig still showing one order, i think it effects the gig. Can anyone help me?

Hi there, I am new user on fiver and I completed six orders with 5 stars review and have no cancellation order but there is no available now option even there is no icon in the menu bar. anyone know solution please share

Hi I have just recently been experiencing a “bug” – After accepting delivery, I want to “skip” the first section and go straight to 5 stars rating and my comments. I get through that and then when I hit “submit” I am actually kicked out of Fiverr and now see the sign-in home page. I sign in again and have had this problem for a couple of days, now. My sellers are all sending the same delivery over and over and I explain to them I tried for multiple times but have reached a “BUG” with the system. Please fix it!

Shannoninpa

It may be a bug. Please have a deep look on dashboard, confirm that there is not any order under revision.

Does customer support respond to this forum? I can’t submit a problem. The system won’t respond and I need help please. Any suggestions how to reach CS? Thanks

I remember I set my gig to be graphics & design in category, but it had been change to be digital maketing. So I create a new gig for changing the category but now I can’t change the primary photo in the Gig Photos. I hope you can help me, thanks!

Before a few moments i saw some buyer request on my profile then I select 1 from them and start written about the offer it takes a little bit of time because I was wort 1489 words then i goes to send the offer to the buyer but then on the end of buyer request form pop-up I saw “there was a problem please try again”. Then I reload the page and I saw there was 0 active buyer request and my hole work gone:persevere:. From that time there is no buyer request. What can I do now?