About time too!

emmaki

I hope the spammers will not know how to use it either 😎

I am liking all posts as I want my 50 likes badge or whatever it is. Haven’t seen you for a while Mario! The new layout is certainly a lot more in-depth which I like. 🐑

So, I get a badge for linking to another post.

Somebody will. Don't blame December (it's the leadup to xmas–OK, next week I expect a significant slowdown that will last until the new year) or "xmas bugs". I've had all of these bugs for ages and thought it was just me. I'm really posting this in the hope that Matt will engage. Matt, are you here and listening? You don't have to like what I say–read the other numerous complaints.

As the posts under this are all mine on this convo-post (obviously, I’m the best) I’ve chosen one of them.

I coulda gone with the one about the new Jesus, but he left me a 5-star review and never bothered me again, so… ya know.

@annai80 thanks for the badge. For linking to you. Actually, the getting started badges are a good way for everyone to get to know the new forum features, so do that, guys. Most of them are pretty obvious anyway!

BRB setting up email notifications. I don’t really want to as I get enough junk there already, but badge.

Also I didn’t mean for this to be a reply.

READ THIS EDIT CATALOG. THANKS.

Edits below the nonsense innnit.

🐣

3B3BF5E700000578-4019934-Another_person_said_competitive_behaviour_irked_them_but_at_leas-a-8_1481371077844.jpg.431b5580ae83fd9213c5a5624ce50d42.jpg

Son of a gun

Actually can someone reply to me or something so I can get this badge (reply thru email) as apparently I get those with this.

EDIT: So, I can only reply so many times in a 24hr period. No new posts from me unless I’m freed from these chains. Flagging this post just in case this is a reply loophole innit.

EDIT 2: can edit multiple times, but not flag as this falls under the excess posting violation.

EDIT 3, I can flag this so long as I don’t write anything in the alt. box. So yeah, there’s an issue I guess.

EDIT 4: @misscrystal go to the badge page and try out some badges, seems the best way to find out how this site works. The big green reply button is reply @all and the one under each post is an individual post reply. They’re not threaded though. just save the edit/post after and you’re done.

EDIT 4.5: http://fiverr-forum.com/badges

EDIT 6: [This one was removed by a Moderator. It is understood and would prefer it not displayed, although it has been addressed in less obvious terms on another post. Appreciate the info, but anyone exploiting it will find it repaired and may be invited to a Trust and Safety meeting.]

EDIT 7: not locked out @misscrystal, just reached my post limit for the day (24hr period starting from like 30m ago). Like limit is 50. Don’t overshare your cardiac muscle, guys! @eoinfinnegan, I cannot heart your post because, uh, yeah. [Moderator note added here: there are limits on what you can do when new, but the limits lessen along with time and levels. The forum team recommends earning badges through meaninful interaction.]

EDIT 8: [removed by moderator - already done]

EDIT 9: Although the pop-up box to dismiss a post (when moving to a new page, for example) shows up, it doesn’t dismiss the post. At least that’s what I’m finding out.

EDIT 10: You can mute My Fiverr Gigs?!!? Jubilate! I also muted Improve My Gig. Suddenly, my forum improvement quality improves by 200%. Eoin has one way to mute a topic below, but another way is to go to your profile>preferences then start to type out the word “my” or “improve” and job done. Endless meksell posts banished.

Edit 10.5 This will likely lead to spamming in less muted categories once the meksells catch on… and they will.

EDIT 11: careful Eoin, you only have so many posts before you’re locked out for 23 hours. Making a topic is easy, go to the front page and click the big green +topic on the right hand side. forum.fiverr.com/

EDIT 12 top of the league, baby! Now check to see if edits count as part of that table @eoinfinnegan. And share the link! I haven’t found it yet.

EDIT 12.5: seems buggy, but I’m the Manchester United (or whoever is the new MUFC) of this forum. Killing it from the sub bench! http://forum.fiverr.com/users (note: different users may have different stats, appears to be buggy/in migration)

EDIT 13: Added some dumb stuff at the top.

EDIT 14: Tested YT myself since y’all are too lazy too. Enjoy the random rickroll I picked out.

EDIT 15: I am back. I have no posting rights for another 5 hours le sigh

IW4qGsg.gif.278439d1e6d037b91afa4a8ce623df03.gif

I will continue to spam this individual post with edited updates as I am otherwise locked out of further discussion.

Actually can someone reply to me or something so I can get this badge (reply thru email) as apparently I get those with this.

EDIT: So, I can only reply so many times in a 24hr period. No new posts from me unless I’m freed from these chains. Flagging this post just in case this is a reply loophole innit.

EDIT 2: can edit multiple times, but not flag as this falls under the excess posting violation.

EDIT 3, I can flag this so long as I don’t write anything in the alt. box. So yeah, there’s an issue I guess.

EDIT 4: @misscrystal go to the badge page and try out some badges, seems the best way to find out how this site works. The big green reply button is reply @all and the one under each post is an individual post reply. They’re not threaded though. just save the edit/post after and you’re done.

EDIT 4.5: http://fiverr-forum.com/badges

EDIT 6: [This one was removed by a Moderator. It is understood and would prefer it not displayed, although it has been addressed in less obvious terms on another post. Appreciate the info, but anyone exploiting it will find it repaired and may be invited to a Trust and Safety meeting.]

EDIT 7: not locked out @misscrystal, just reached my post limit for the day (24hr period starting from like 30m ago). Like limit is 50. Don’t overshare your cardiac muscle, guys! @eoinfinnegan, I cannot heart your post because, uh, yeah. [Moderator note added here: there are limits on what you can do when new, but the limits lessen along with time and levels. The forum team recommends earning badges through meaninful interaction.]

EDIT 8: [removed by moderator - already done]

EDIT 9: Although the pop-up box to dismiss a post (when moving to a new page, for example) shows up, it doesn’t dismiss the post. At least that’s what I’m finding out.

EDIT 10: You can mute My Fiverr Gigs?!!? Jubilate! I also muted Improve My Gig. Suddenly, my forum improvement quality improves by 200%. Eoin has one way to mute a topic below, but another way is to go to your profile>preferences then start to type out the word “my” or “improve” and job done. Endless meksell posts banished.

Edit 10.5 This will likely lead to spamming in less muted categories once the meksells catch on… and they will.

EDIT 11: careful Eoin, you only have so many posts before you’re locked out for 23 hours. Making a topic is easy, go to the front page and click the big green +topic on the right hand side. forum.fiverr.com/

EDIT 12 top of the league, baby! Now check to see if edits count as part of that table @eoinfinnegan. And share the link! I haven’t found it yet.

EDIT 12.5: seems buggy, but I’m the Manchester United (or whoever is the new MUFC) of this forum. Killing it from the sub bench! http://forum.fiverr.com/users (note: different users may have different stats, appears to be buggy/in migration)

EDIT 13: Added some dumb stuff at the top.

EDIT 14: Tested YT myself since y’all are too lazy too. Enjoy the random rickroll I picked out.

EDIT 15: I am back. I have no posting rights for another 5 hours le sigh

5a59a957e213c75c98e38ce7f508fa54373517d8.gif

I will continue to spam this individual post with edited updates as I am otherwise locked out of further discussion.

I can see some of us being locked out but you should get a pass

This new forum may weed out a lot of us.

Oh dear.
I can see myself spending a lot more time on the Forum. This is not going to be good for productivity. Had a look through the new forum and I cannot find anything to complain about… It is a fantastic platform with a huge amount of options and features. The Forum levels which limits new users is the stuff of dreams.
Oh my gooosssshhhh!!!
I can mute the “My Fiverr gigs” topic!!! Hallelujah! I think I am going to cry with happiness!!!

Over half a million people with “basic” access.
5 people with “leader” badge. That could have been me! You know, if I had put in the work and chosen to spend the huge amount of time and energy that the amazing mods do. Love you @fonthaunt & @annai80. <3

Capture.thumb.PNG.de60a841de2a720570b686e227580178.PNG

Oh dear.

I can see myself spending a lot more time on the Forum. This is not going to be good for productivity. Had a look through the new forum and I cannot find anything to complain about… It is a fantastic platform with a huge amount of options and features. The Forum levels which limits new users is the stuff of dreams.

Oh my gooosssshhhh!!!

I can mute the “My Fiverr gigs” topic!!! Hallelujah! I think I am going to cry with happiness!!!

Over half a million people with “basic” access.

5 people with “leader” badge. That could have been me! You know, if I had put in the work and chosen to spend the huge amount of time and energy that the amazing mods do. Love you @fonthaunt & @annai80. <3

I see we have to work our way up the levels to use more features. So I need to get busy.

Archived