Fiverr Community Forum

About two account

Hello, how are you all? I had a little problem so I sat down to write. I want to open 2 accounts from my 2 computers. Can I run 2 accounts simultaneously using WiFi?

8 Likes

No, you cannot do that. Don’t even think about it. You’re going to permanently ban from Fiverr.

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Fiverr. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.

Check Fiverr TOS here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

8 Likes

Poeple don’t read the rules, and then they blame Fiverr that it closes their accounts…

4 Likes

why you want to do this ??

2 Likes

To get banned most likely.

3 Likes

ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Your’re right​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Is there any other reason that’s why fiverr banned a account like buyer report? or any other think

1 Like

Maybe you’ve done something that break Fiverr TOS. You can ask fiverr customer support for why your account got banned. They’ll tell you the reason.

Maybe you’ve done something that break Fiverr TOS. You can ask fiverr customer support for why your account got banned. They’ll tell you the reason.

You can run multiple account in same network while offering different services to to your clients. Otherwise Fiverr will permanently disabled your account. And always try to follow the guidelines of your platform where you want to offer services to earn money.

If the services are different its allowed with fiverr , but if you going to put same services in both account you will surely ban from this platform , read fiverr TOS first
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Single account not multiple accounts.

Multiple accounts for single user are not allowed no matter the type of difference services you provide.
Multiple remains multiple and later from multiple is going to ZERO.
Better you go through the TOS again.

1 Like