Absolutely buzzing to start work - any tips for a new seller?

rachelbur2011

Welcome Rachel, trawl the Buyer Requests for a start.
There are lots of seller ads and lots of people with unreasonable ideas, but you can find requests that are okay and it´s better than sitting around waiting for someone to find you on their own.
🍀

Welcome Rachel, trawl the Buyer Requests for a start.

There are lots of seller ads and lots of people with unreasonable ideas, but you can find requests that are okay and it´s better than sitting around waiting for someone to find you on their own.

🍀

Thank you - that’s really helpful, will take a look now!

Welcome. Take on board the advice from @miiila and read through the forum for lots of tips. Also you must check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr.

Good luck! 🙂

Yes! Fiverr Academy will give you a wealth of information to get you started. Also, check in on the Fiverr forum often. The people here are very helpful and willing to share their knowledge.

image.jpg.f13cdd5b19791caaf882bfc2dbb8d4d5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Buyer Requests section is indeed a good start. However, I have noticed that many sellers are using this section to directly advertise their services rather than respond to requests. This section is meant for BUYERS only to request services they need. I personally think Fiverr should look into this matter. What do you guys think about it? 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

update and post your gig regularly in social media…its vary affective if you pst your gig on tweeter…and exchanchnge fiverr gig favourite with other sellerers on facebook fiverr promotion pages

exchanchnge fiverr gig favourite with other sellerers

Please don’t waste your time exchanging favourites - it’ll make no difference to your raking etc. It’s there purely to save buyers time, and doesn’t have any effect on anything else.

The Buyer Requests section is indeed a good start. However, I have noticed that many sellers are using this section to directly advertise their services rather than respond to requests. This section is meant for BUYERS only to request services they need. I personally think Fiverr should look into this matter. What do you guys think about it? 🙂

I absolutely agree with you. I am a new seller and was browsing the buyers list and mostly saw sellers promoting themselves. Fiverr needs to monitor these listings and delete sellers posts that don’t belong there…

Archived