Fiverr Community Forum

Academic work fiverr

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

So you are ready to get a seller banned with your academic work and potentially ruin your future because as you said that it’s not allowed?

5 Likes

No never said I am… just wondering if they will rat me out or just ban my account

1 Like

Does it make a difference? Not allowed is not allowed.
No good seller will agree to risk or loose their account over your academic work.

5 Likes

Your not even answering the question… what you are saying is unrelated…

1 Like

The point is this isn’t even what you should be focusing on. You should be doing academics to learn, not to find shortcuts and “get away” with something.

6 Likes

It is very related.
Doing academic work is directly against fiverr TOS so there is no discussion what implications it will have. It’s forbidden that’s it.

5 Likes

Let me see if I have this right…

You are seeking a shortcut to education and are concerned that Fiverr is going to turn you in to your school?

Not likely, but those who seek shortcuts are eventually caught and have to face the consequences.

I doubt you can hire anyone on Fiverr to do that part for you.

5 Likes

I don’t understand why academics are not allowed ? I was thinking about gig Idea “I will solve your math problem step by step” is it considered as academic ? Students can use it as a learning tool.

There’s a big difference between offering tutoring on practice problems and paying someone to do your homework for you.

1 Like

this was possible a few years ago however it’s not possible anymore and yes it would be considered academic work

not exactly, my seller account was restricted and under review currently due to the fact I have a denied gig which i believe not to be a valid reason according to the Fiverr TOS. A while ago I did hire someone to research some evidence for me so I can use it into a bigger project, im just wondering if they will rat me out on that

Cheats tend to get found out in life.

Why doesn’t this surprise me.

4 Likes

I would HOPE so.

Why do you need to CHEAT to get a degree?

I wouldn’t want you working for me after you graduate with your ill begotten degree.

Didn’t your parents teach you about character? I am sure they would be embarrassed if they knew you wanted to cheat your way through school.

Shameful.

GG

2 Likes

NO they cannot and probably WILL NOT.

If you were to offer to “solve their math problem step by step” they would likely NOT use it to learn how the process works, but give you the actual assignment or problem they need to show their professor or teacher and you would be doing their work for them. If a student needs tutoring in college, there are tutors for that on campus. I know this because my son who is a math professor at Princeton used to tutor people when he was a freshman. Same with high school students - they can go pay Kumon or whatever other service is out there that will tutor the kid in any subject - even SAT’s and ACT tests.

GG

2 Likes

You asked this question on Quora, too, so you must be very desperate. I think there is a bigger chance that those you requested to answer your question on Quora will rat you out since something that may or may not be your real name is there for all to see when you request an answer.

If you are so bad at academics that you need to hire someone to do your work for you, why don’t you find a tutor to help you improve your skills? Or perhaps you might consider actually listening in class and reading your materials? No, that would be way too difficult. Everything nowadays needs to be easy, and you should not be made to feel any discomfort, unpleasantness, or boredom whatsoever.

4 Likes

Maybe they do not even go to class.

Maybe like the kids who had their parents buy their way into prestigious schools, they are too busy with their social life to bother.

GG

2 Likes

Oh, I had plenty of those at my university… They were only there to party. The teaching was fantastic, but they don’t know what they were missing because they were either high, not present, or on Snapchat half the time.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the truth!? When you experience hardship, disappointment and pain, it sucks, but it teaches you how to cope. A lot of kids today have parents who shield them from any type of hardship because they are way too empathetic and do not want to feel the pain their kid may if they were to fail. Sometimes failing is good for the soul as nutty as that sounds.

I am a parent of 3 adults all over 30, and sure, I hated it when my kids went through tough things, but, it wasn’t my job to shield them from experiences that would help them develop coping skills once they got out from under my roof. Shielding your kid and running defense for them does not prepare them for the real world. This is why we now have a generation that thinks everything should be delivered to them on a silver platter. Not ALL kids are like this of course, but, there is a huge segment of the population that do not want to experience any growing pains.

And, yes, you call all scream BOOMER!!! at me if you like. Doesn’t hurt my feelings, because guess what? All the young people who hurl what they think is an insult to older folk like me will some day be near 60 and have the next generation of young people calling them some name intended to make them feel “out of touch” or bad. :laughing:

GG

3 Likes