Accept finished order

ojotemmy002

She needs to click the green “Accept” then agree to disclaimer, do private feedback and public review.

Once those are complete, your order will be complete.

There is a glitch where the reviews are not showing up even after those four things I listed above. It’s happened to me twice.

If that’s the case, have her wait a day, redeliver and then she can try accepting it again.

I think this one would be helpful check this video

Hey everyone! As promised on this thread: I created a short video tutorial that explains the review submission process to buyers. Here’s the link to the video: in text form so you can copy: (https://youtu.be/LP35Q1ErhLc1) It’s not perfect, but it will do the trick. :slight_smile: I tried to make it as friendly as possible, and I even included the “leave a tip” section. :wink: Feel free to share as needed, and let me know if you think I should make more videos. Maybe a series of vid…

She needs to click the green “Accept” then agree to disclaimer, do private feedback and public review.

Once those are complete, your order will be complete.

There is a glitch where the reviews are not showing up even after those four things I listed above. It’s happened to me twice.

If that’s the case, have her wait a day, redeliver and then she can try accepting it again.

What does the disclaimer say?

What does the disclaimer say?

I can’t remember the exact wording, because I haven’t really read it the past year or so, but it’s along the line of

"By accepting this order you understand you are completing/finalizing/can’t as for revision . . .

Something like that. I can do a screen post on my next order.

Archived