Accepting constructive criticism for my Gigs

write_favorite

Hello Fiverr Community, I am a newbie here at Fiverr and I have started out by creating two Gigs in my area of expertise which is writing and Technology, mainly computer science. Please check my Gigs and offer your feedback on what I can improve to be successful here at Fiverr and also point out the positives if any. Looking forward for all of your feedback, both positive and negative as well.
Here’s the link to one of the Gigs:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/5ry5k6

You have an essay writing gig which is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you delete this gig as the word essay is in the URL and that cannot be changed.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

You have an essay writing gig which is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you delete this gig as the word essay is in the URL and that cannot be changed.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

In the Fiverr market place there are a ton of essay writing services, some even level two and top level, whats wrong with offering an essay writing service if its for tutoring purposes and not academic writing or cheating??

In the Fiverr market place there are a ton of essay writing services, some even level two and top level, whats wrong with offering an essay writing service if its for tutoring purposes and not academic writing or cheating??

Such gigs are being removed.

I refer to my previous post and will leave this with you.

Have you seen the Skills Tests in your profile? I would recommend taking at least the English one.
You, ah, missed capitalizing an ‘I’ in your gig package descriptions. Since you’ll have to recreated that one, be sure you copy all the text in it first, so you won’t have to rebuild it completely from scratch.

Have you seen the Skills Tests in your profile? I would recommend taking at least the English one.

You, ah, missed capitalizing an ‘I’ in your gig package descriptions. Since you’ll have to recreated that one, be sure you copy all the text in it first, so you won’t have to rebuild it completely from scratch.

I much appreciate the feedback.

It takes time to go though all the gigs and remove the ones in violation.

Are you sure you want to risk: ‘it’s only illegal if you’re caught’ ?

Archived