Fiverr Community Forum

Accidentally Confirmed Revision with No Instructions Given

I recently delivered on Thursday and the seller had no problems with it, the next day he contacted me for a revision in the late evening giving no instructions, saying that he will provide it to me next week. He gave me a revision time of 2 days which I accidentally clicked confirm on since I thought he had attached instructions. If he does not provide the instructions on time would that affect my order? Or is there any way I could extend it if the scenario above happens?

1 Like

Once you’ve made the original delivery through the [deliver now] button, the clock no longer applies. You should still proved revisions in a timely manner, but no: an order in revision essentially has no time limit. You can wait as long as needed for more instructions, however: your buyer should have provided them at the time of the revision request. If your buyer has not responded within the time frame give, redeliver the original order and make sure you mention that you’re still open to X revisions (however many were in the order), but need further instructions to continue.

1 Like