Account ban

jeffyjones

Hi asmmlk,
Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level Two status.

We have removed the Level Two badge from your account and suspending the accompanying features for now.

We would love to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you’ll join us again soon.
For more information, please contact our customer support team here: http://support.fiverr.com.
Good luck,
The Fiverr Team

this was the email i recieved,

their email said that there was some malicious purchase activity from my IP.
i worked day and night to get some repute. this is so wrong that they aren’t cooperating and providing me detials. they should provide me a chance to speak.

Are you talking about this account or another one you have, because you have no gigs on this one?

That letter just says they demoted you from level two. Are you saying there was another account you had that got banned and this is the letter? Only you know what kind of
purchasing activity from your IP was done.

I could have sworn at first you had posted the entire letter with the part about the purchasing activity the first time I looked at it. Why not just post the actual letter with that part in it, the way you had it the first time? Clearly they told you the problem and then after you posted the letter in it’s entirety you decided to delete that part.

Hello Asim,
Thank you for confirming the email address. Our system has brought to our attention irregular purchasing activity originating from your electronic location. After further review, we’ve permanently disabled your account for violations of our Terms of Service. All feedback reviews given to a seller must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community.
You are welcome to contact us again in 45 days to inquire about any orders or revenues you may have left in your account.
Kind regards,
Mia | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips
Fiverr Customer Support

this is respnse of their representative.

You know, I felt very bad for you initially as I do belive that Fiverr should be more transparent when it comes to actually telling people why they have been banned or demoted. However, you have posted this knowing exactly what you have done wrong and they told you!

Sorry, no sympathy here, especially since you have actively tried to manipulate your reviews. My advice would be to simply learn from this and set yourself up somewhere else.

My account got banned and after several mails after 45days i got back my account.ive been revoked from levl 2 and all my gigs are disappeared. When i try to create a new gig now it shows maximum 7 gigs alowed but i dont see any gigs in my account. All are gone…any suggestions what to do now?

The only thing people like you are thinking on from the first minute of joining is how to manipulate the system and scam people. When shit finally hits the fan you going to cry because you can’t figure out how they managed to find out. How pathetic can one be?
Fiverr doesn’t have to proof to you anything. It’s their platvorm and you were allowed to use it. It’s not a right.

You know, this post irritated me initially but the reality is that there are MANY, MANY places that give “tips to make millions of $$$ on Fiverr” and many of them have suggestions such as review rings, having more than one account etc. It is possible for people, particularly those who are not native English speakers, to miss the part about this being an offence that can get you booted out. I know it seems obvious but actually, there are many similar things that are done elsewhere that are not seen as “all that bad” or just a way to get started.
I’m not saying this is the case here but the idea that someone gets booted for doing something wrong and then knowingly posts all the info about it makes me wonder…

Make more than one account and start puchasing from one account to another is not allow . You know what you have done so why you ask us ? This is not the way to get back anything t. So play a fair game next time please

Archived