Account banned with no good specifications

Hey, I got my account banned after completing two orders worth a lot of money. I got an email and funny enough they said I had multiple accounts which isn’t true though.
I had gathered a few good reviews and it’s quite painful for my to start from scratch. The 7 5 star reviews took me 9 months if you have any idea how I could get my account back please let me know or even how I could get my money.

Hi georgemason254

As you said its looks like that your account was hacked may be or some one was using from your account. All you have to do is be patient and start your new account with new day I am sure that it will work more then the previous one.

Try to work hard to improve your Gig ,you can watch videos from internet which will be very helpful in this regard.

Don’t forget to secure your Password

Laraib Ayaz

Thank you, I’m happy to hear from you.

Hi georgemason254

As you said its looks like that your account was hacked may be or some one was using from your account. All you have to do is be patient and start your new account with new day I am sure that it will work more then the previous one.

Try to work hard to improve your Gig ,you can watch videos from internet which will be very helpful in this regard.

Laraib Ayaz

If an account is banned you are not allowed to open a new account otherwise it will be banned also.

Hey, I got my account banned after completing two orders worth a lot of money. I got an email and funny enough they said I had multiple accounts which isn’t true though.

I had gathered a few good reviews and it’s quite painful for my to start from scratch. The 7 5 star reviews took me 9 months if you have any idea how I could get my account back please let me know or even how I could get my money.

I got my account banned

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the Help Centre.

But you can change the your email and name to create new one…so maybe its possible

Suggest you read the above post and the Terms of Service quoted below.

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

So okay its disabled or anything happened with it. Now what ? just making it a head ache will not cause you anything, NO! move forward, hope new and start again it doesn’t matter as it is the part of success up and down Right?
As well you are now an experienced person you know how to tackle problems so
~ Best Of Luck ~.

But you can change the your email and name to create new one…so maybe its possible

It may be possible, just like it’s possible to break the rules or do something illegal (like rob a bank or). However, just because it might be possible doesn’t mean that one should do it, or that there won’t be consequences for doing it.

If you get banned from Fiverr and create a new account without permission from Customer Support, you’ll just get banned again.

So okay its disabled or anything happened with it. Now what ? just making it a head ache will not cause you anything, NO! move forward, hope new and start again it doesn’t matter as it is the part of success up and down Right?

If someone kicks you out of their house, do you really think you should keep trying to get back in?

Hi georgemason254

Laraib Ayaz

All you have to do is be patient and start your new account

Not only is that against Fiverr’s TOS. It is cheating and unethical.

Please do not encourage @georgemason254 to do anything that could get them in trouble.

If @georgemason254 lost his/her account the solution is to try working on another platform and read the TOS so they do not accidentally break any of the rules.

According to me it is not like that you are breaking any rule its just like that you are starting with a new character a new work not any illegal work or service. How can you rob any thing ,robbing doesn’t need hard working but Fiverr require hard working so are we robbers? NO! we are just sellers or helpers.
If someone understand you wrong it doesn’t mean Bro that you are wrong…

According to me it is not like that you are breaking any rule its just like that you are starting with a new character a new work not any illegal work or service. How can you rob any thing ,robbing doesn’t need hard working but Fiverr require hard working so are we robbers? NO! we are just sellers or helpers.

According to me it is not like that you are breaking any rule

But if @georgemason254 makes a new account without the permission of Fiverr CS they will be breaking rules as stated in TOS and will be at risk for losing their new account.

Yes, it is possible. But it is dishonest and breaks TOS.

According to me it is not like that you are breaking any rule its just like that you are starting with a new character a new work not any illegal work or service.

This isn’t a video game. This is a business platform. We operate within the rules established by the platform staff.

Promoting ban dodging negates the entire intended purpose of people being banned from a platform. If you don’t care for the rules, that’s fine. It’s your account to lose.

Obviously I agree this is not a video game … In video game you play, lose and start a new game with new hope of wining but this time you start with Experience . Business is same you lose but you restart Business this time with Experience.
Adding If I wanted someone to be down or to lose their account I would never Reply him.

Fiverr makes the rules. They decide if the rules are broken or not.

In video game you play, lose and start a new game with new hope of wining but this time you start with Experience . Business is same you lose but you restart Business this time with Experience .

You are not allowed to create a new account on Fiverr after being banned. Period. There is no room for discussion.

Even video games do not allow ban dodging.

If you’re 100% sure you don’t have multiple accounts contact customer support and explain the situation. Because this kind might happen when someone stole your password and log in to their location, but if you have multiple accounts, there’s no way to recover or coming back with new accounts.

But please don’t discourage. I know someone who left Fiverr in 2014 builds a strong business.

Good luck

Fiverr disagrees with you. And it’s their decision, not yours. If the OP creates a new account without permission from Customer Support, Fiverr won’t ask for your opinion, they’ll just ban him. Again and again.

As well you are now an experienced person you know how to tackle problems so

~ Best Of Luck ~.

move forward, hope new and start again it doesn’t matter

No, this isn’t how Fiverr works. Your comments show that you either haven’t read or don’t understand the terms of service - either way you’re offering incorrect advice.

Business is same you lose but you restart Business this time with Experience .

Not on Fiverr you don’t!

Archived