Fiverr Forum

Account being disable

I wait for about 16days, and today gratefully that my fund is cleared. I dont have any credit card so I decided to use my friend paypal account to get my money back from fiverr. But when I does , suddenly it said that my account is getting disable due to this reason " Hi chinyanching!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.

This message was triggered by one of the following:
You either requested us to disable your account or that your account was flagged by our system as violating our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team. "

I am just a new seller, and I dont know that my friend previous account a fiverr is being disable… so what can I do now ? I have to contact support team to open back my account or I have to wait until 90days … I have total 1320dollar inside… that is a much many… what can i do please help me ?

you should wait 90 days for withdarw your available money cause Fiverr doesn’t reactivate disabled account

I am sorry. just wait and withdraw you money. but you can get suport from customer service…

Just wait 90 Days. and after you can withdraw money. fiverr does not reactivate disabled account. you will create another account