Account Being Flagged! Impact of Flagging of Account

ramiz_saaein

Hello Guys! I have just flagged due to violates the TOS of Fiverr.
I have just advertised my service directly to the seller by sending a message to his inbox as he mentioned in his buyer’s request message to contact him directly to his inbox instead of sending a proposal via the buyer’s request section. I just followed his instructions.
After that Fiverr noticed my message and qued that to the inquiring team for review and after that Fiverr has sent me a message that you have violates the TOS of Fiverr and your account got flagged.

I want to know the impact of the account being flagged !!!
As per my knowledge, Buyers can see the flag during reviewing our Gig after sending a proposal to him.
Is it affects the buyer’s decision to choose any seller or not after seeing that flag?
Any Solid experienced suggestion needed!
Thanks in Advance.

Hello Guys! I have just flagged due to violates the TOS of Fiverr.

I have just advertised my service directly to the seller by sending a message to his inbox as he mentioned in his buyer’s request message to contact him directly to his inbox instead of sending a proposal via the buyer’s request section. I just followed his instructions.

After that Fiverr noticed my message and qued that to the inquiring team for review and after that Fiverr has sent me a message that you have violates the TOS of Fiverr and your account got flagged.

I want to know the impact of the account being flagged !!!

As per my knowledge, Buyers can see the flag during reviewing our Gig after sending a proposal to him.

Is it affects the buyer’s decision to choose any seller or not after seeing that flag?

Any Solid experienced suggestion needed!

Thanks in Advance.

After that Fiverr noticed my message and qued that to the inquiring team for review and after that Fiverr has sent me a message that you have violates the TOS of Fiverr and your account got flagged

Fiverr probably thought that you were spamming the seller. Though if you let them know that the buyer asked to be contacted first maybe they wouldn’t see it as spam. Maybe show them a screenshot of the buyer request asking you to contact them via message. Maybe they might remove the warning if they don’t think it’s spam now because the buyer wanted to discuss it before deciding to order.

Archived