Fiverr Community Forum

Account blocked for dropped file HELP

Doesn’t do us any good if Fiverr doesn’t believe us. They think I am purposely sending nothing. Its not my fault. The system dropped the file.

I would if it was me, because if I ran into trouble later with a negative review or an upset client I could tell Support that I had tried to reach them when it started. Overall, though, I’m trying to give the OP several different suggestions.

I tried that back in June. They told me “Aw well its ok you only have one violation. You should be ok.”

Shame on me for not fighting it harder, but shame on them for not really looking at the situation this time.

Plan B. The Facebook account Instant messanger says they reply within minutes… I am gonna try that. fingers crossed

I don’t think you should be shamed for anything. These are just tips for anyone reading because I’ve seen a lot go down with Support over the years. (Sometimes that includes what doesn’t happen with Support which is sometimes bad for users.) I don’t know if they knew to look at the situation if people weren’t creating tickets, so I can’t comment on that part.

Sounds like a good plan B. I would be curious to know what happens.

Hopefully, something. This is scary. This is how I pay for day care… Losing my fiverr account is a bad bad day for me.

This truly breaks my heart. Try to keep all of us updated to how things develop.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that it wont be for the best.

I mean. I can start a new account. BUT I was less than 2k away from top seller. How will all my clients know about the new account? And I’ll have to go all the way up the ranks again… I was hard enough to be a new seller back in 2012.

2 Violations in 6 years, and I am banned. Im shaking so hard right now I don’t know what to do. I was just getting ready to launch a new blog to feature my gigs. The work was all but done.

And all that $ I had left on my account…

1 Like

Just ironic. I started in August around this time. And now its ending 6 years later. …….sigh……….

1 Like

No luck. Customer Service guy BOB says: sorry you violated you are banned.

it is another canned message. they aren’t actually listening to me. he didn’t even respond to the question about my $.

Push them for answers. What’s the worst that can happen at this point.

It makes you wonder how banned users get their $$'s back after being banned and waiting 90-days. It’s all good on paper but how do you get past robot Bob?

You may want to go the BBB route.

How? They have no phone number. They don’t list a US address…

Even still that wont help me with the loss of income I need to support my family.

Problem is they tell you to log in to view the ticket. I cant. My account was banned. So there is no fighting it. The almighty fiverr wins again, and takes my $ in the process.

Here’s the canned reply I got:

Bob (Fiverr Customer Support)

Aug 22, 1:15 AM IDT

Hi Marie,

It appears that you have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety team and been permanently disabled. Please refer to this link outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification that your account was disabled, and we will assist you further.

It’s like I’m not even human. And the worst part is that I sent the gig, but the system dropped the file.

I don’t know how I am going to start again.:disappointed_relieved:

This is truly horrifying for all of us sellers. Try to reply to the mail you received and push a bit more.

I did, but I don’t expect a reply.

So. Can I honestly set up a new account or will that get banned because its a multiple account thing?

And if I do… How closely can I market my gigs without THEM being a violation?

I just got contacted by a buyer, the order files which I DID DELIVER are not being shown. What the literal hell is going on here?