Fiverr Forum

Account blocked out of the blue, revenues still stuck in there :( [ARCHIVED]

So, my account got blocked out of nowhere and it is taking painfully long for the customer support to reply to me. I almost left my job to become a full time seller here on Fiverr but if this is how they treat their sellers and there is absolutely no seller protection here, why should I waste my time. They might give me my revenues back, but not my wasted precious time.

Here are the exchanges which I have had with their customer support team over the past week.

Hello Support Team,

I am unable to login into my account theserveguy and got below mail from fiverr:-

Hi theserverguy,

Unfortunately, based on your recent activity, it seems that your account no longer meets the minimal requirements for the Level One status. Therefore, we have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.

There is nothing we would like more than to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you’ll get back in the game soon. For more information, please contact our customer support team here: http://support.fiverr.com.

Best of luck,

The Fiverr Team

Can you please check asap what happened with my account. It seems to me kamaldesigner fiverr guy done something wrong with my profile.

Please do the needful.

Thanks

Hello Support Team,

Please activate my account so that we will figured out this issue. i am worried about my hard work and career on fiverr.

Last day my friend working on fiverr using my profile and he does not know about fiverr rules and I am also new on fiverr.

I trust on fiverr and please get back to me asap. I am really thankful to you about this.

Thanks,

Theserverguy

Hello Support Team,

Please update me asap. clients are waiting for me. If anything wrong happened with my profile, please update me.

Thanks,

Theserverguy

Hello Support Team,

Please activate my account so that we will figured out this issue. i am worried about my hard work and career on fiverr.

Last day my friend working on fiverr using my profile and he does not know about fiverr rules and I am also new on fiverr.

I trust on fiverr and please get back to me asap. I am really thankful to you about this.

Thanks,

Theserverguy

Sheana (Fiverr Customer Support)

Oct 16, 5:20 PM

Hi there,

I’ve escalated this ticket over to our Marketplace Support Team for you. If you have questions, or have additional information that might be useful as we work on this ticket, you can review the status of your request and add additional comments by following this link #1145271.

If this issue has been resolved, you are welcome to close your ticket request. Thanks!

We appreciate your patience.

Jenny (Fiverr Customer Support)

Oct 17, 5:28 AM

Hello,

Our system has brought to our attention irregular activity originating from your electronic location. After further review our Trust & Safety team discovered that this account is involved in abuse of Fiverr referral program - because of this we’ve permanently disabled ths account for violations of our Terms of Service and it won’t be possible to reinstate it.

Please contact us again after a safety period of 45 days to learn how to withdraw any available revenue from this account.

Hi,

My username is: theserverguy and my email with Fiverr is *********

I have been an active seller on Fiverr for about 2 months now, which is relatively new, but with the response that I was getting I was super pumped to work here. But some days back, some guy with the username kamaldesigner contacted me telling me that he has some clients who need simple work done here on Fiverr, so he will redirect them to me and in return once I complete the work for the clients, he wanted me to order a gig. In short, he was being the middleman and directing some clients to me for some IT related work.

His clients were by the name of

They ordered gigs from me and I completed the tasks and delivered the orders, which they accepted too.
Then I ordered a gig from *********** in return of the favor.

After this withing some hours, my whole world turned upside down. I received an email from Fiverr stating that I was no longer a Level One seller and since then I have not been able to login to my account.

I just received the reply from you guys stating that I have misused the some referral program, so let me start with saying that I DO NOT know anything about such a referral program, let alone using or misusing it. Please check my account activity for any such activity since I’m very very sure that I have not even once referred anyone to Fiverr. I am a seller, not a buyer. Please look into it.

See, I’m being very straight forward here about the fact that I did not know and still do not know whether or not I have violated some Fiverr’s policies unknowingly, but I have worked very very hard in the past couple of months on Fiverr with the limited resources that I have, and I have put in my all to my gigs here on Fiverr, to the point that I have already drafted my resignation letter to the current job to do Fiverr full time. That’s how much I like it here.

In addition to my account being disabled, I also have around $700 (already cleared or pending clearance) still left to withdraw in my account and since I’m from India, it is a huge huge amount for me, way more than a month’s salary. I hope you understand how much this means to me.

I completely understand if you want me penalize me for some unknowing, unintentional breach of policy that I might have done, but please take this into consideration that how much this means to me and I did not do any of whatever you might think I did, intentionally or willingly.

I’m saying it one last time (sorry I have to), please help me here, I’m at a complete loss as to what is happening.

It would be great if you could at least restore my account with my pending funds, and I completely understand if you do not wish to pay me for those last four gigs if they were a scam or something, but please let me be live again. It means a lot.

​You can also see the reviews on my Fiverr profile and you can see each and every buyer has been highly satisfied with my work, and they have been leaving tips and all. They really love me here and I’m pretty sure some of my buyers would be facing inconvenience since I was in the middle of some talks with them.

Thanks in anticipation,

(A soon to-be Level Two seller on Fiverr)

It seems you have been told why your account was blocked.

After further review our Trust & Safety team discovered that this account is involved in abuse of Fiverr referral program

Fiverr support advise you to drop them a message after the 45 day safety period to withdraw your revenues.

I’m afraid there is nothing anyone here can do for you.

Hi ozzieuk,

Thank you for response and valuable time on my problem. But fiverr resolved my issue and i am really grateful to fiverr support team.

Fiverr is blocking your account if you made some silly things like:

• Sharing reviews with each others
  • copyright material
  • Paypal on 2 ID’s
  • Proxy
  • Or if you are violating their policy.

If there isn’t any case like that, you have a legal right to contact their support and mention them your problem.

Thanks

This is from October 2015. You posted this same thing on another old thread.

Thanks. Closed.