I got an email from Fiverr almost month ago stating I have violated fiverr TOS and my account will be restricted until Trust and safety team takes a look into my account.
- I was totally confused as there was no reason or follow up from fiverr after that. So I took the matter to customer service. Had a terrible experience with them- after days of back and forth messages, they finally informed last week that the Trust and Safety team has looked into my account and they decided to close my account.
- The reason stated is ‘asking for your buyer to leave feedback.’ This is a ridiculous reason to close an account that has completed more than 150 orders in the last 2.5 years with 5 star rating.
- “. and if you are happy with the work I just delivered please consider leaving a review on my profile. Appreciate it much!””
This is the sentence I have been using with every order I deliver for the past 2.5 years. There was no issue until now. Please note that I am not asking for a positive review or any particular rating - which I know is a violation of TOS. I am just using a courteous sentence any customer-centric service would ask at end of providing a service.
- I tried to inform the same to customer service and kindly provide at least one instance where I asked for a positive/particular review. Instead of addressing my concern they just closed the ticket without any reply twice. I have reopened the ticket again.
- Customer service is really biased towards sellers and they are not ready to listen to what sellers have to say. They do not even have the courtesy to reply - even after multiple follow-ups. It has been almost one month- the issue is not properly addressed until now. My account generates around $400 a month- its a loss for me and Fiverr.
Its high time rating system is introduced for the ticket serviced by customer service- so that they take issues seriously. Right now they just behave the way they want as no one is measuring the quality of service they offer.
What should I do now?