Fiverr Community Forum

Account Credits or Refunds?

I tell you, I try to find some good people for a descent price and most are wack jobs. I have had some work done here a number of times. Other than 2 maybe 3 jobs, the rest couldn’t handle the job after they took it, just up and left, they were sick and couldn’t deliver, etc. I have been in a project for about 2 weeks now, and he is removed from the fiver network. What kind of people is Fiver hiring? On top of that, now there gonna credit my account the 200 bucks I had in for this project. I don’t want to buy anything from this company anymore. Very concerned about the work performed. I also give them access to my website and hosting service. I am very disappointed in Fiver. I can’t and won’t speak for all fiver workers, as there are great workers that produce great stuff, but I WILL not deal with a company I cannot trust. Imgine my nightmares, firstly, no work after 2 weeks, allowed access to my hosting service (Thank god im smart enough to not allow them access to purchases with my card). Also, access to my website, then I don’t get my money back? I could not find a place to complain so Im doing it here in this forum. If you can help me with this issue, please help! If not I will be posting everywhere about how bad this site really is. Sorry to those of you are upstanding vendors. If there are any honest people that can change a wordpress theme, and are in the US. Please let me know. thanks

• Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
  • Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any service fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the service fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.

This is from the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

1 Like

Yeah thanks for hiding behind your terms and services. So your artists keep screwing the customers, and you want to issue credits, so we can continue to get screwed? Do you think thats fair? Why would I want to get screwed, then get screwed again, then go and look to go through all the setup stuff again, to wait 2 more weeks to get screwed again? I think you get the point. You keep treating customers like that, and I know its a big problem at Fiver. Also, I lose money due to your scammers. Had to pay them service fees, waste of time, etc. Well Fiver won’t be around much longer at this rate, and you know what Im talking about. This is a problem that needs to be resolved.

Sorry to say but Fiverr doesn’t hire us, we’re not Fiverr employees.

Neither we are vendors, we’re freelancers.

Please take your time to search, I’m sure you’ll find someone that can be up to your expectation and offer what you’re looking for.

I’m really sorry for the bad experience you’ve had up to now.

2 Likes

On the forum we are just buyers and sellers. I posted that to help you get your money returned to your account if that is what you wanted.
I am also sorry to hear about your experience.

2 Likes

Thank for your replies. Again, I don’t have anything against those of you that are real artists. So far top tier artists are the ones that screw me over. Whats up with that. I have researched so many of these and they look good or I wouldn’t even look at them. Have to be super qualified or won’t even text them. But how do you know? I pay top dollar for their services, I tip 20 bucks each service, yet can’t get the job done correct. its very disappointing.

I understand your frustration. The Pro Seller category is hand vetted by Fiverr so you may wish to check that out. You will see Fiverr Pro Home at the top of the Fiverr main page.

1 Like