Account disable!

rushda_sheikh

The reason
Hi rushda_sheikh,

Please provide your own original work when delivering to buyers. The use of copyrighted and non-original materials is not allowed and is a violation of our [Terms of Service].
This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.
I am into writing ebooks. The buyer kept the book and canceled his order. He was rude from the very start.

The reason

Hi rushda_sheikh,

Please provide your own original work when delivering to buyers. The use of copyrighted and non-original materials is not allowed and is a violation of our [Terms of Service].

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

I am into writing ebooks. The buyer kept the book and canceled his order. He was rude from the very start.

The use of copyrighted and non-original materials is not allowed and is a violation of our [Terms of Service].

it was already your second warning on using non original content (read it as stealing from the internet someone elses work).

If fiverr doeas have a proof that you delivered stolen content then it’s highly unlikely that you will get your account back.

Unless you can really prove that you delivered 100% original content

The use of copyrighted and non-original materials is not allowed and is a violation of our [Terms of Service].

it was already your second warning on using non original content (read it as stealing from the internet someone elses work).

If fiverr doeas have a proof that you delivered stolen content then it’s highly unlikely that you will get your account back.

It was my original content. I also provided the buyer grammerly plagiarism reports indicating that the work is 100% original. Should I send it to fiverr customer support too?

I’m not sure that anything can be 100% original. Some phrases are definitely going to appear in many books.

This buyer kept the delivery and canceled his order.

If you can prove that the buyer has published and is using your work, it might help your case.

I’m not sure that anything can be 100% original. Some phrases are definitely going to appear in many books.

This buyer kept the delivery and canceled his order.

If you can prove that the buyer has published and is using your work, it might help your case.

234990_2.jpg.9c359e2bbcacba158dd576dda5a44827.jpg rushda_sheikh:

I agree, but in this case there might be something more to the story. You can’t get 2 violations for the same thing unless you really did something wrong, I am sure Fiverr’s team know why this happened.

Archived