Account disabled 4 times

asifgg318

recently fiverr locked my 3 accounts consecutively about a month ago.But someone said me to change my Device and create a new account.

But someone said me to change my Device and create a new account.

Your accounts blocked because you didn’t read the rules and keep breaking rules by creating new accounts. If you are banned you are banned forever and any new accounts that you will create will be banned to

But someone said me to change my Device and create a new account.

Your accounts blocked because you didn’t read the rules and keep breaking rules by creating new accounts. If you are banned you are banned forever and any new accounts that you will create will be banned to

So how can i create new account.?Fiverr customer support is not giving me response

So how can i create new account.?Fiverr customer support is not giving me response

So how can i create new account.?

Looks like you didn’t even read what I wrote again or what’s written in the rules.

But I’ll copy my reply again:

If you are banned you are banned forever and any new accounts that you will create will be banned too

Simply: you can NOT create any new accounts.

So how can i create new account.?

Looks like you didn’t even read what I wrote again or what’s written in the rules.

But I’ll copy my reply again:

If you are banned you are banned forever and any new accounts that you will create will be banned too

Simply: you can NOT create any new accounts.

can i use new laptop, new internet connection and different profile.i mean everything would new so will it possiblw.?

can i use new laptop, new internet connection and different profile.i mean everything would new so will it possiblw.?

can i use new laptop, new internet connection and different profile

I just told you that no, you can not and you keep asking asking me how you can keep breaking rules.

Fiverr has algorithms in place to detect it and please stop trying to game the system.

can i use new laptop, new internet connection and different profile

I just told you that no, you can not and you keep asking asking me how you can keep breaking rules.

Fiverr has algorithms in place to detect it and please stop trying to game the system.

because i contact them but they did not reply me

I have 7 gigs related to graphic designer. They gave me TOS warning 2 times I exactly don’t know why. But, i thing i doesn’t follow the TOS rules that’s why it happened and they blocked my account. I made a new account and now it’s working alright.

I advise to make a account on a fiver and then forget about it for one month after that you make your gig. I hope it will work.

they blocked my account. I made a new accoun

So you were banned for breaking rules and you kept breaking rules by creating a new account.

It also will be disabled sinner or later. And please stop encouraging people to break rules

Edit: You broke the Terms of Service and ignored Fiverr’s policies with your first account, meaning that any new accounts by you will be banned because you’re essentially committing fraud.

So long as you CONTINUOUSLY break Fiverr’s Terms of Service and policies, your any and ALL accounts will be frozen again and again, and again. You’ll never make it to a higher seller rank because you can’t keep a gig going long enough. If you haven’t learned from your mistakes after FOUR ATTEMPTS, which have resulted in FOUR BANS, then you’ll probably never make it as a freelancer on Fiverr, I’m sorry.

but they did not reply me

And what that will change? They already wrote that in the email that their decision is final. They will not allow you to create new accounts or keep breaking rules.

Excuse me I’m not encouraging the people to break the rules. I just encourage them to made a new one and don’t break the rules.

Excuse me I’m not encouraging the people to break the rules. I just encourage them to made a new one and don’t break the rules.

Excuse me to you sir but making new accounts is against Fiverr’s TOS so eventually you have already broke a rule and secondly you are encouraging someone else to break the rule and make a new account…

I don’t know how it makes sense…

I just encourage them to made a new one and don’t break the rules.

By making a new account they are breaking the rules and they will be banned again.

If you go to a bar and they tell you you are banned from their establishment, do you think that putting on a fake mustache and a trench coat is a solution?

They were banned for a reason.

Banned means they are to never sell on this platform again.

Archived