Fiverr Forum

Account Disabled and how to get back my revenues?

Once my previous account was disabled for violations to our Terms of Service. To prevent fraud and abuse, we are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled.

We know that, sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from blocked accounts after a safety period of 45 to 90 days. My account has been disabled for 85 days. Can I get back to my revenues?

I was contact with customer support yesterday. I have fulfilled all of things they wants for my ownership. 23 hours gone but no reply.
Please help me… :confused:

I doubt that anyone on the forum can help you, we’re just sellers and buyers, not Fiverr employees. You’ll need to wait for the Customer Support to answer you.

85 days is not 90 days.

Check back on the 91st day and try not to message Customer Service TOO Much.

Customer support didn’t reply me…

They tend to do that. I have a ticket 60 days old they haven’t replied to. Was told they would get back to me in a day and now 60 days later, they haven’t. I even sarcastically opened a second ticket to ask them about the first ticket, and they didn’t reply to that one either.

WIsh you know before you sign-up that Fiverr Customer Service is the worse among “freelance” type sites. They often don’t respond, respond incorrectly or side with the buyer no matter what.

I am seriously having the same issue they asked me to log in to my account but I just can’t

I think the best way to do is to wait until it pass 90 days.
If on the day 91 still didn’t get respond, please try to message them again.

So far my experience with Fiverr Support, they always answer my question.
Maybe they had a delay because I believe they’re handle hundred or maybe thousand of question everyday.

So keep patience.
And good luck, I hope your problem get solved.

You broke the ToS and then you contacted Support before 90 days, so now you are in a rush. It doesn’t work that way. The more you spam them, the less likely you’ll get a positive response. If you just sent the one message, wait a week, not 23 hours.