Account Disabled for a week, back again but gig impressions have dropped big time :(

emmanidhuibhir

My account was temporarily disabled for a week due to issues verifying my ID but now I’m back up and running since yesterday but got no enquiries in the last 24 hours which I’m a little disappointed with. I just posted two new gigs (one for finance articles, the other for legal articles) and updated the tags on my old gigs and profiles so I’m hoping this will increase my impressions which have dipped massively. Any other advice? Many thanks in advance 😊

• 4 months later...

Hi, my account was disabled too due to multiple attempts in verifying my ID. How long did it take for the customer support to reply? Were you able to retrieve your earnings and previous gigs? Thank you in advance.

Hi! If your account has become restricted, Fiverr should have sent you an email containing all the details regarding your restriction.

That email will have all the info on if your account will be recovered or if it’s permanently banned.

You can also find more info here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Hope this helps!

Hi! If your account has become restricted, Fiverr should have sent you an email containing all the details regarding your restriction.

That email will have all the info on if your account will be recovered or if it’s permanently banned.

You can also find more info here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Hope this helps!

I received an email that says temporarily disabled due to multiple attempts in verifying my ID. I contacted customer support and still waiting for their reply. I was wondering what will happen to my previous gigs and feedbacks, if it can still be restored too.

I received an email that says temporarily disabled due to multiple attempts in verifying my ID. I contacted customer support and still waiting for their reply. I was wondering what will happen to my previous gigs and feedbacks, if it can still be restored too.

That information was in the link that I provided above!

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

That’s what the it says about restrictions on the Fiverr Help Center!

Archived