Account disabled for false identity, HOW?

tracywildinc

hello, Hope you guys are having a great day!

My account was disabled few mins ago for false identity, and it’s really funny to me because I’m not using anyone’s identity other than my own, I contacted the customer support immediately to resolve the issue for me also provide my ID cards as well as a prove

Did someone report me or what?

I don’t understand why my account will be disabled for false identity when I’m the real owner… Has anyone experienced this and how are you able to resolve this kind of issue

Thanks Guys… (bad experience for me )

Hi,

I am sorry you had such a bad experience. The only thing you can do right now is wait for Fiverr’s reply. They usually take 24-48 hours to respond. You should be able to convince them that this “false identity” claim is bogus, right? If you do that, I am sure Fiverr will restore your account.

Please keep us posted.

Good luck! ❄️

Hi,

I am sorry you had such a bad experience. The only thing you can do right now is wait for Fiverr’s reply. They usually take 24-48 hours to respond. You should be able to convince them that this “false identity” claim is bogus, right? If you do that, I am sure Fiverr will restore your account.

Please keep us posted.

Good luck! ❄️

Exactly

I Provided my ID cards along with selfies as well and my ID card matches my account name so I don’t think there should be a reason for them to think am using a false identity

Guys I need advise on this please

I don’t know what else to say or do to convince them I’m not using false identity

Please, I’ll be glad if you guys give suggestions

did you happen to take any online courses from Fiverr ? If you paid them with your own credit card then it would be easy for them to verify if it has your name on it right?

You’re right that’s a good idea but I’ve not taken any course yet

Was hoping to re invest my income from fiverr to LEARN FROM FIVERR but now my account has been disabled

Actually it was disable, I had an issue with a buyer then not knowing i was violating the policies on fiverr

it seems that you need to ask for permission to open a new account… I don’t know if that’s the case or not but for instance if you are using the same paypal account to withdraw money they can easily see that you had a previous account

it seems that you need to ask for permission to open a new account… I don’t know if that’s the case or not but for instance if you are using the same paypal account to withdraw money they can easily see that you had a previous account

Okay do you think I can get this account back … the past account was block 7 months ago

Okay do you think I can get this account back … the past account was block 7 months ago

I don’t know , unfortunately no one here can help with that… Just out of curiosity did you use the same paypal account as before?

Actually it was disable, I had an issue with a buyer then not knowing i was violating the policies on fiverr

It’s still amazing that people break the rules and still coming to forum saying “I have no idea what happened, bad fiverr just closed my account without any reason”

You had one account, you broke the rules, they disabled your first account. After that you are not supposed to open another account without fiverr permission to do so. But you broke rules again and opened another account. Of course it was also disabled because if you are banned once you are banned forever and all accounts you are going to open after this will be the same disabled.

It’s still amazing that people break the rules and still coming to forum saying “I have no idea what happened, bad fiverr just closed my account without any reason”

You had one account, you broke the rules, they disabled your first account. After that you are not supposed to open another account without fiverr permission to do so. But you broke rules again and opened another account. Of course it was also disabled because if you are banned once you are banned forever and all accounts you are going to open after this will be the same disabled.

what’re you talking about, I don’t understand?

😏… I said that was 6 months ago not even the same laptop or IP…

what’re you talking about, I don’t understand?

😏… I said that was 6 months ago not even the same laptop or IP…

I think you need to look at your language. No wonder your other account was blocked if you were talking like that to other people.

It doesn’t matter if your account was banned 6 moths ago or more and if you are using the same laptop or different one. It’s pretty clear it TOS if you are banned you are banned forever.

Archived