Fiverr Forum

Account Got Restricted Today ! Funny Reason (Got two violation previously)

When I logged in my fiverr account today I got notification about violation . The violation is for using someone’s picture on profile . :rofl: Who is the someone?

That is my picture and I am using that from last 4 months .Violation for using own picture ? :rofl:
.I am not working from last month properly because my cancellation was under 90%.I do not want any problem because I am waiting to be level one this month . But at last got violation for picture … Really bad luck …
Screenshot_15
Now lets see what happen …
I have mailed CS …

12 Likes

Woah! That is strange. If I were in your shoes, I’d shoot a video for CS.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: … Yeah . They can ask for verification . But direct restricted ?

Really strange

1 Like

Keep us posted please.

4 Likes

Sure . Now added same picture without effects … Waiting for CS reply

2 Likes

I’m wondering how the Fiverr robot decides what is original and what is not. Google image searcher didn’t find anything similar to your picture which suggests that it’s totally legit.

Harassing legit sellers while a he*kload of sellers are using pictures of celebrities… the Fiverr’s system is full of flaws.

“Might not be original” lol.

Maybe one of your competitors reported you?

6 Likes

what a reason!! Just Impressive…

3 Likes

contact cs if its misunderstanding they’ll manually review

2 Likes

What a terrible fact. Fiverr authorities should really take care this kind of issues by manual supervisions.

2 Likes

Is your account really restricted? or you just received that notification?

3 Likes

Yeah, I have the same question too.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

You got the point … I think someone has reported . However I do not care about those things . Account is nothing . Skill is everything . I can work again :grinning:

5 Likes

Real account restricted … :joy:

1 Like

I have contacted bro… Just waiting for the reply …

1 Like

ya, it helps. I shot a video however my case was different and got it resolved on the 1st go.

2 Likes

yes, I have seen people using pictures of celebrities for their profile image, have copied images for their gig images.

1 Like

That’s really weird and I think this is no good for the community (speaking about these kind of mistakes)…

2 Likes

You are right … At least they should ask for verification … But not …Direct restricted … Hope will get result from CS.

2 Likes

Got a reply from The CS.

1 Like