Account Got Restricted Today ! Funny Reason (Got two violation previously)

When I logged in my fiverr account today I got notification about violation . The violation is for using someone’s picture on profile . :rofl: Who is the someone?

That is my picture and I am using that from last 4 months .Violation for using own picture ? :rofl:
.I am not working from last month properly because my cancellation was under 90%.I do not want any problem because I am waiting to be level one this month . But at last got violation for picture … Really bad luck …
Screenshot_15.png.5e12a2c3ddaa8a7b5ef0eca31f4089e1.png
Now lets see what happen …
I have mailed CS …

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m wondering how the Fiverr robot decides what is original and what is not. Google image searcher didn’t find anything similar to your picture which suggests that it’s totally legit.

Harassing legit sellers while a he*kload of sellers are using pictures of celebrities… the Fiverr’s system is full of flaws.

“Might not be original” lol.

Maybe one of your competitors reported you?

I’m wondering how the Fiverr robot decides what is original and what is not. Google image searcher didn’t find anything similar to your picture which suggests that it’s totally legit.

Harassing legit sellers while a he*kload of sellers are using pictures of celebrities… the Fiverr’s system is full of flaws.

You got the point … I think someone has reported . However I do not care about those things . Account is nothing . Skill is everything . I can work again 😀

sellers are using pictures of celebrities

yes, I have seen people using pictures of celebrities for their profile image, have copied images for their gig images.

This has nothing to do with image verification and what was initially said (that your image isn’t original)

Your situation is very weird.

I really really hope you get your account back!

Good luck!

Hi @ammarshrf

In fact, this has nothing to do with the image. OP has been warned several times for violating TOS…

This has nothing to do with image verification and what was initially said (that your image isn’t original)

Your situation is very weird.

I really really hope you get your account back!

Good luck!

Actually I want the solution .If they want to disable then they should tell me now or can restore now …

I need to take payment from some permanent buyers …

Now lets see how much time they take…

And thanks for the wishes …😀

Hi @ammarshrf

In fact, this has nothing to do with the image. OP has been warned several times for violating TOS…

What do you mean?

He said his account was being restricted due to his image not being original.

I think I know what this email means. Maybe he had 2 violations already, and the last one (image thing) made the 3rd warning, thus having his account being reviewed.

But OP’s initial post mislead us that due to his image, his account is being restricted, while in fact, it is because he received 3 warnings (the 3rd one being the image issue)

Archived