Account hacked and all gigs deleted

raichandmk

Hi.

It’s sad that you’ve been hacked. We really can’t help you, and unfortunately, you won’t be able to backup your Gigs, unless you create them once again from scratch.

You can try to contact CS, but they will most likely not be able to help you neither.

Always make sure to enable 2FA to be more secured, and don’t show your password to anyone.

Hi.

It’s sad that you’ve been hacked. We really can’t help you, and unfortunately, you won’t be able to backup your Gigs, unless you create them once again from scratch.

You can try to contact CS, but they will most likely not be able to help you neither.

Always make sure to enable 2FA to be more secured, and don’t show your password to anyone.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I had my 2FA enabled. but it seems like he hacked my computer. I have written to CS hope they have backup

have you opened any suspicious files that a potential buyer sent ? Maybe an .exe file or .bat file or anything like that ? Some of them might look like pictures but they are actually executable files

I don’t know… but my main concern here is my Gigs… I had positive reviews on them and now they all are gone

I don’t know… but my main concern here is my Gigs… I had positive reviews on them and now they all are gone

Try submitting a ticket to CS regarding this. Hope they will give a broad information regarding your current issue.

But this is extremely bad situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived