Fiverr Community Forum

Account IP issue

On one computer I want to run two accounts
Accounts are opened at different IP addresses

6 Likes

You’re only allowed to have one account.

5 Likes

Actually, in Bangladesh most people use shared ip, but i think one machine one account should be good and safe

4 Likes

It’s not possible. One Device only for one accounts. Can run two accounts with the same IP but you cannot provide the same services

3 Likes

If you are professional then one account is enough for you. On the other hand, you should follow Fiverr rules.

3 Likes

You can have multiple gigs for multiple services. No need to have two accounts.

2 Likes

Hey there, Why are you want to create another account? It’s illegal for Fiverr on the policy. It’s not possible to active two accounts on your devices. I think if you are professional then one account enough for you. Please read Fiverr terms and conditions.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We have to understand the matter first I want to open a community account Where I will work with the team

2 Likes

It will be better to not to use ///

1 Like

and you have to understand the rules first. One Device, One Account. Status Closed.

1 Like

Actually, it’s one person, one account. One person who has 10 devices isn’t allowed to have 10 accounts.

1 Like

If they don’t get caught,. who cares!

2 Likes

So, you think it’s all right to cheat and break the rules? For example, you don’t care if someone manipulates the system by having multiple accounts and gets a number of orders that way, while you rarely get any?

4 Likes

Hell No. why i am gonna think that its okay to me cheated the system? i was just pointed out that, there is a scope to do so. so its absolutely depends on someone how he want to do it or not. and yes i do care.

2 Likes

Then do not make statements like:

alamjahidul

1h

If they don’t get caught,. who cares!

The above makes you look like you are OK with people having multiple accounts and breaking the TOS as long as they do not get caught.

GG

3 Likes

Be attentive what I say,
If you want to create two accounts under One IP address
It will be Two Different categories And different Personal Identify

such as may be

1. Digital Marketing
  2. Graphics Design

Thank you

1 Like

One person isn’t allowed to create two accounts.

1 Like

Good job there. Maybe you are just encouraging them to make 2 accounts to kill off any competition. Either way, your advice if it was meant to be helpful is NOT in any way helpful because having 2 accounts is against the TOS.

I suggest you may want to read what you agreed to when you signed up for this site.

GG

1 Like

Fiverr allows 2 account on 1 IP address but it can be two different categories And of course there will be different person information