Account is currently restricted and all Gigs are denied

dataachiever

Hi, everyone

I have a problem, my account is currently restricted by Fiverr Trust & Safety team and my all Gigs are denied. This has happened like this -

suddenly a message above like this showed on my profile - Your account is currently restricted by our Trust & Safety team. For more information, please contact Customer Support here.

Then I activated out of service feature and when I deactivated it in next hour my all gigs were denied and my all previous clients reviews are not showing.

Now I am very worried. My all gigs and reviews gone. Please help me I already messaged Customer Service and not got any response. If this happened to anyone please let me know what will happen to me? Please share your experience. Looking forward.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m guessing it’s one of two things:

1. They worked out you’ve got two accounts - you’ve still got dataachievers, where you use the same name in the description - Vicky.
  2. You had duplicate gigs on the account, which was obvious when you asked about Buyer Requests last week.

Your account’s gone - I doubt you’ll get it back.

1. They worked out you’ve got two accounts - you’ve still got dataachievers, where you use the same name in the description - Vicky.
  2. You had duplicate gigs on the account, which was obvious when you asked about Buyer Requests last week.

Vicky is my real name and dataachiever is my username as related to my niche. Buyer hmmmm…maybe I will delete the extra gig. Now how can I get my client’s review and Gigs back? Help me please.

Guest offlinehelpers

Vicky is my real name and dataachiever is my username as related to my niche. Buyer hmmmm…maybe I will delete the extra gig. Now how can I get my client’s review and Gigs back? Help me please.

Help me please.

I can’t do anyhting I’m afraid.

You had two accounts - it’s against the ToS and Fiverr took one down. I can’t see why you’re complaining.

And yes, I have 2 active orders. And because of this , I can’t message my active clients.

Guest offlinehelpers

And yes, I have 2 active orders. And because of this , I can’t message my active clients.

Sorry - you should never have had two accounts.

Guest offlinehelpers

I have one account. I am pretty sure about this.

Must be a massive coincidence then - try looking at the account with an s at the end and see if you can remember it.

Guest offlinehelpers

yes, for dataachievers also. If you know will I get back my Gigs and reviews or not?

dataachievers is your account as well?

Hi, everyone

I have a problem, my account is currently restricted by Fiverr Trust & Safety team and my all Gigs are denied. This has happened like this -

suddenly a message above like this showed on my profile - Your account is currently restricted by our Trust & Safety team. For more information, please contact Customer Support here.

Then I activated out of service feature and when I deactivated it in next hour my all gigs were denied and my all previous clients reviews are not showing.

Now I am very worried. My all gigs and reviews gone. Please help me I already messaged Customer Service and not got any response. If this happened to anyone please let me know what will happen to me? Please share your experience. Looking forward.

I don’t get to understand this. Why would you go “out of office” if you were compelled to contact CS for getting information about something serious enough so to be checked by the T&S Team?

Since when you joined Fiverr and how come this 2 accounts @offlinehelpers is mentioning, are so alike and you both having the same name? :thinking:

Playing tricks is no good…

Around 1 year ago, I had an account. I can’t remember what is the reason. I deactivated my account and created a new account. I am 100% sure I had deactivated my old account and after that, I created a new account. Infact, I checked it by login but it is showing this -

This account was disabled. If you feel this was done in error, please contact our support team.

So, now why it is creating problem?

Around 1 year ago, I had an account. I can’t remember what is the reason. I deactivated my account and created a new account. I am 100% sure I had deactivated my old account and after that, I created a new account. Infact, I checked it by login but it is showing this -

This account was disabled. If you feel this was done in error, please contact our support team.

So, now why it is creating problem? I can’t understand?

I don’t get to understand this. Why would you go “out of office” if you were compelled to contact CS for getting information about something serious enough so to be checked by the T&S Team?

Since when you joined Fiverr and how come this 2 accounts @offlinehelpers is mentioning, are so alike and you both having the same name? :thinking:

Playing tricks is no good…

I am not playing trick. I am a honestly work here and also will work in the future. That time maybe I forget password or I forgotten email id.

So, now why it is creating problem?

Around 1 year ago, I had an account.

Is it this one?

https://www.fiverr.com/dataachievers

If it is, it’s still active, meaning that you had 2 active accounts (a huge Terms of Service violation, they could have deleted both of your accounts for that).

Around 1 year ago, I had an account.

Is it this one?

https://www.fiverr.com/dataachievers

If it is, it’s still active, meaning that you had 2 active accounts (a huge Terms of Service violation, they could have deleted both of your accounts for that).

Here is the screenshot of my older profile.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e-z8kp3ee2m75QFEFNVi7XrUOD8Ag_ei

I already messaged the Fiverr CS about this.

Here is the screenshot of my older profile.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e-z8kp3ee2m75QFEFNVi7XrUOD8Ag_ei

I already messaged the Fiverr CS about this.

Is your older profile vicky58 or dataachievers? Or did you have a total of 3 profiles (vicky58, dataachiever, and dataachievers)?

Either way, only Customer Support can help. You’ll have to wait for their response.

Archived