Account issue Your account is temporarily disabled

sachin22

hi
i am working here from 2k12 , 99.5% 5 star rating(700+ reviews) , no argument with any of my client during 8 years . yesterday i sudden got my account is temporarily disabled. all my orders are cancelled (big amount was there ) . not sure why , support isn’t respond .

can you please explain issue and help me on this.

Thanks
Sachin

hi

i am working here from 2k12 , 99.5% 5 star rating(700+ reviews) , no argument with any of my client during 8 years . yesterday i sudden got my account is temporarily disabled. all my orders are cancelled (big amount was there ) . not sure why , support isn’t respond .

can you please explain issue and help me on this.

Thanks

Sachin

not sure why

You would normally have received a notification explaining the reason why this happened.

not sure why

You would normally have received a notification explaining the reason why this happened.

This message is to let you know that our system disabled your Fiverr account for violations of our Terms of Service and our policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

Trust me i have 8 year experience , i know all TOS , now my clients are messaging me but i am not able to respond them

This message is to let you know that our system disabled your Fiverr account for violations of our Terms of Service and our policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

Trust me i have 8 year experience , i know all TOS , now my clients are messaging me but i am not able to respond them

seems incomplete to me,usually there is a clear reason

seems incomplete to me,usually there is a clear reason

this is only mail i got , even support told me to continue work with ongoing projects . but actually they are cancelled http://prntscr.com/vb9x9q

Hello Same problem here, except mine is temporarily disabled !!!
I have received same email,
all of my orders were canceled as well, customer support said that they cant intervene the trust and security team, and they just said this to me and now they are not responding, I have asked them if they can give me a time frame so I could wait for that period of time but They said everything’s in trust and security team’s hands and they cant give my any solution to problem,
and all this happened 4 days ago!!! from this date

any body have any suggestions?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That’s very odd! One would think they’d give a reason for it. But as they are saying their system disabled your account, it sounds like an automated process and not even they might know haha. And automation is not as perfect as what a human could do, so it sounds like a mistake to me.

So customer support will clear it up for you. I remember someone else also mentioning getting their gigs disabled, and suddenly they were back. So probably another accident.

its so hurting.

may be any unauthorized person used your account , any hacker or any friend and posted something which is not allowed. try to contact the support team and ask them to help.

i am not sure , if hacker attack then its not my fault at all , also if some one post something it should appear on profile either in inbox or else where , so nothing like that in my profile .

That’s very odd! One would think they’d give a reason for it. But as they are saying their system disabled your account, it sounds like an automated process and not even they might know haha. And automation is not as perfect as what a human could do, so it sounds like a mistake to me.

So customer support will clear it up for you. I remember someone else also mentioning getting their gigs disabled, and suddenly they were back. So probably another accident.

i contact them 4 times , but they close ticket after 2 3 replies .

Hello Same problem here, except mine is temporarily disabled !!!

I have received same email,

all of my orders were canceled as well, customer support said that they cant intervene the trust and security team, and they just said this to me and now they are not responding, I have asked them if they can give me a time frame so I could wait for that period of time but They said everything’s in trust and security team’s hands and they cant give my any solution to problem,

and all this happened 4 days ago!!! from this date

any body have any suggestions?

check carefully you will get 2 mails , one for account disabled and one for temporary disable ( http://prntscr.com/vf7c71 )

same experience as of you , they close ticket without responding

check carefully you will get 2 mails , one for account disabled and one for temporary disable ( http://prntscr.com/vf7c71 )

same experience as of you , they close ticket without responding

Yeah, that’s correct,

first I received a mail for disabling my account by the system

then a mail about my orders are canceled

after that, there is a mail that the disabled status is changed to temporary disabled, and now the account is showing temporarily disabled bar upside, there wasn’t any specific reason in the mail, but a general message that our system has detected something so we are temporarily disabling it

I have contacted them several times,

only first time they had assigned a human and she said that its not in customer supports hand and the trust and security team will review it and she said that she cant intervene

its been 8 days now and still waiting, all my other help requests are ignored and still open and they are not responding

Buying and Selling Reviews is not allowed on Fiverr. As per my research, I see some of the messages sent to a person named “Arjun” who was earlier holding the account on Fiverr. I think that account is no longer available on Fiverr. Yours is disabled as well. I do see a username “bansalde****a” as well.

Please let the seller’s community know that you are not holding multiple accounts on Fiverr and you are not involved in review manipulation.

As per my research based on the material shared on this forum: Your account’s activity seems very suspicious.

Anyways, do keep us posted.

Buying and Selling Reviews is not allowed on Fiverr. As per my research, I see some of the messages sent to a person named “Arjun” who was earlier holding the account on Fiverr. I think that account is no longer available on Fiverr. Yours is disabled as well. I do see a username “bansalde****a” as well.

Please let the seller’s community know that you are not holding multiple accounts on Fiverr and you are not involved in review manipulation.

As per my research based on the material shared on this forum: Your account’s activity seems very suspicious.

Anyways, do keep us posted.

hey can we have call ?

You are again breaching ToS.

does it matter now???

they have already banned us for an unknown reason, and I don’t think they have any plan to give back what we have built with all the hard work and we tried following every rule, at least I am satisfied with my statement,

I can understand that, maybe system has picked something, It can be bug or something ,

IDK whatever is it! at least inform us about what happened & how long it will take to settle things , or just ask us so we can give our explanation,

anyways Simply one word can explain the feeling and that is “Disappointed”

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

its clearly written in the description that I am working with a team which is doing this since 2013 and members of my team is still working on fiverr !!! its not confusing at all

the year is mentioned for the team and I joined fiverr recently before that i was working with some software house and with some other sources ,

and is it violation if a software house give me a task which is a part of any task they received from fiverr???

i guess not

i think you are not the one who should be asking me that fancy stuff that you asked me in that screen shot, it should be them and

my account is temporary disabled not permanent, so I was expecting them to ask me an explanation

if there is any unknowingly violation, cause its possible but in that case I would accept it with open heart and i would apologize for that if they demand me so! otherwise I may have to leave fiverr if they demand me so

I am not using anyone’s profile or any team member’s profile to promote myself its just and I have built the account on my own, and there not mentioned anything like name or logo or another profile’s link that shows that I was working with those dudes and I am very much skillful cause that would be a violation,

for certification i don’t see anywhere written that i need to necessarily show my certificates, neither to my customers

now if they want me to show my certifications and stuff they can simply ask !!! if they want any other proof through camera, phone or ID

i dont think you are qualified to ask me any of my personal information, or any proof , its them

Don’t you think if a person has 5 star rating and some amazing reviews on his profile could have possibly hold some skill set?? cause I think that’s what the freelancing is meant for (my own opinion)

btw my skillset is verified on fiverr through tests,

and be honest do you really think that whats mentioned in that description is a sever violation that i am not longer worthy enough for them to reply me???

I know you are very professional “GOOGLER” but let me tell you a thing my friend, if you cant find any person on google doesn’t necessarily means that he has never been born!!!

BTW thank you very much for your research, I am sure you did it to help me

really appreciate your helping nature!!!

1.Your profile should be completely yours. You are not here to promote your team members whom you say holding multiple accounts on Fiverr. Case of holding multiple accounts.

it thinks I have clarified it that there is nothing mentioned my name, or not any link

so technically I am not promoting anyone other than me

each individual has only one account, let me clearly mention it cause i think you are having a problem understanding, 1 Person, = 1 account, we don’t share a single internet connection,

but we do know each other before we are on Fiverr, cause we are friends in real life and we do help each other if someone caught in any trouble doing his own work

1. For eg: Company named “X” (seller account) gives you a task which they received from Fiverr to you for completion. Naturally they are having a seller account to receive orders from Fiverr.

You then complete the task/order and deliver the order to Company “X” (seller) and then Company “X” deliver it to the buyer.

Buyer accepts it and left review for Company “X” and then Company “X” accepts your order and rates you and write wonderful reviews on Fiverr.

it was a question, the above is you way of thinking and I may have to confirm it from customer care, “I guess not” means " I am not sure"

The software house I was working with never told me where they get their work from they have huge offline clients as well and I wasn’t holding an account back then,

1. Well then I should write myself as “Brand Manager of Google”, because its nowhere written to show anything that I write on my profile? Isn’t it??

that’s your choice, you can do whatever you like and I don’t have any authority to ask you about it as another seller of Fiverr, but Fiverr surely have the authority they can,

1. It’s clearly written, “Don’t take it personally”. A simple clear sentence is too hard to read?

yes, i have red it and I have thanked you and appreciated you for your “great help” at the end of my message is it hard to read??

1. I am not anyone’s friend. Please be professional.

I am sure you are not!!! its a goodwill gesture and we (me and you in this conversation) are not here to make any business deals, its a forum where we can discuss things, its not a violation of any of the forum rule

2. **That’s because I am “Power Searching with Google” certified.

Trainer: Daniel Russell,

Senior Research Scientist, Google

That still doesn’t make you qualified to ask me to provide you any kind of personal information on the Fiverr forum, if you are authorized by Fiverr to ask me anything like certification or stuff please mention your position as a Fiverr professional here!!

1. Currently, it looks like I banged my head on the wall. 😉 (it looks more professional sentence than saying anyone friend btw)

I have thanked you and appreciated your effort in my reply

I am sorry if I misunderstood you, but there is no need to bang your head into the wall for that 😉

😉

1. refr “whom you say holding multiple accounts on Fiverr.”

it seems like you are here to misrepresent things about me just to prove your point, and it’s not helping at all, I am here to get help, not to get into any more trouble

if you can help, you are welcome to talk to me

Thank you very much for your time,

its clearly written in the description that I am working with a team which is doing this since 2013 and members of my team is still working on fiverr !!! its not confusing at all

the year is mentioned for the team and I joined fiverr recently before that i was working with some software house and with some other sources ,

and is it violation if a software house give me a task which is a part of any task they received from fiverr???

i guess not

i think you are not the one who should be asking me that fancy stuff that you asked me in that screen shot, it should be them and

my account is temporary disabled not permanent, so I was expecting them to ask me an explanation

if there is any unknowingly violation, cause its possible but in that case I would accept it with open heart and i would apologize for that if they demand me so! otherwise I may have to leave fiverr if they demand me so

I am not using anyone’s profile or any team member’s profile to promote myself its just and I have built the account on my own, and there not mentioned anything like name or logo or another profile’s link that shows that I was working with those dudes and I am very much skillful cause that would be a violation,

for certification i don’t see anywhere written that i need to necessarily show my certificates, neither to my customers

now if they want me to show my certifications and stuff they can simply ask !!! if they want any other proof through camera, phone or ID

i dont think you are qualified to ask me any of my personal information, or any proof , its them

Don’t you think if a person has 5 star rating and some amazing reviews on his profile could have possibly hold some skill set?? cause I think that’s what the freelancing is meant for (my own opinion)

btw my skillset is verified on fiverr through tests,

and be honest do you really think that whats mentioned in that description is a sever violation that i am not longer worthy enough for them to reply me???

I know you are very professional “GOOGLER” but let me tell you a thing my friend, if you cant find any person on google doesn’t necessarily means that he has never been born!!!

BTW thank you very much for your research, I am sure you did it to help me

really appreciate your helping nature!!!

I am working with a team which is doing this since 2013 and members of my team is still working on fiverr !!!

Look at your own message!! It seems that Fiverr took action on your account but others are still working.

the year is mentioned for the team

Account is yours and information mentioned is for the team. WOW!!

Nobody should ask you. There is a Flag button visible to all users to report misleading contents.

i dont think you are qualified to ask me any of my personal information, or any proof ,

Where did I ask? The question say "Can you show it to anybody? if asked.

There is a difference between “Anybody” and “Only Me” or “Me”.

i think you are having a problem understanding,

Thank you for commenting on my understanding.

1 Person, = 1 account, we don’t share a single internet connection,

Keep exposing!! ( I didn’t say/commented on internet connection related stuff)

Fiverr doesn’t rely on internet connections to catch multiple accounts. Technology has developed over the years.

we do know each other before we are on Fiverr, cause we are friends in real life and we do help each other if someone caught in any trouble

Yeah, this is what I wanted to know.

Can you expect your friend to leave honest review? Its like "Friend A" leaves review for "Friend B" and vice versa. Lets build reviews on a profile. Isn't it?

The software house I was working with never told me where they get their work from they have huge offline clients as well and I wasn’t holding an account back then

So, you are working with them and you are in direct contact with them. So, suddenly they decided to hire you via Fiverr so as they can pay some commission fees too and can hire you too and moreover leave reviews too??

When a person is in direct contact with a client, why he/she would bring a commission agent in between them?

Whom are you trying to fool?

If I get a client offline, Would I be asking him/her to contact me via Fiverr where he/she will find tons of other sellers working at $5 or $10 onwards? and I am charging like $200 offline.

Who would believe on your statement??

I thought I am helping a genuine user but the story seems to be way suspicious.

I am sorry but I am removing my earlier posts. (complete waste of time)

Good luck with future, and Good luck with Fiverr CS.

*bang you head into the wall is an idiom.

Archived