Account on new laptop

iffi_designz

Question

Hi, recently I bought a laptop from my friend to use my Fiverr account on it as my old laptop had RAM issues . But he told me that he also had Fiverr account on that laptop one year ago, now can I log in my Fiverr on that laptop? As I heard we can not log in different accounts on one device.
What should I do now?
Thanks in adance.

7 answers to this question

If I was you, I wouldn’t risk doing this. Maybe (if it is compatible) swap thr RAM from your old laptop into your new one?

If you have no other option but to use this device, make sure to completely reinstall the OS and contact Fiverr to get confirmation that there won’t be a problem before starting work. For the most part, it is unusual these days for different individuals on a global marketplace like Fiverr, to be seen to be using the same device.

If I was you, I’d consider investing in a completely new device or a repair of your old one.

You should be okay if you use the laptop on a different IP from your friend and reinstall your OS, etc. RAM is random access so it doesn’t store anything after a reboot. It is always safest to ask Support as well, or just inform them, but they are only concerned with multiple accounts on one IP.

If I was you, I wouldn’t risk doing this. Maybe (if it is compatible) swap thr RAM from your old laptop into your new one?

If you have no other option but to use this device, make sure to completely reinstall the OS and contact Fiverr to get confirmation that there won’t be a problem before starting work. For the most part, it is unusual these days for different individuals on a global marketplace like Fiverr, to be seen to be using the same device.

If I was you, I’d consider investing in a completely new device or a repair of your old one.

Thank you Cyaxex, I’ll try to fix my old one first if I could.

You should be okay if you use the laptop on a different IP from your friend and reinstall your OS, etc. RAM is random access so it doesn’t store anything after a reboot. It is always safest to ask Support as well, or just inform them, but they are only concerned with multiple accounts on one IP.

Sure I’ll ask them and thank you so much for your response.

Archived