Fiverr Community Forum

Account on temporary hold after gig policy violation

My account is on hold please help

2 Likes

No one on the forum can assist you in this regard.

We are just buyers and sellers on the platform. Fiverr customer service doesn’t address questions or issues posted on the forum.

6 Likes

Hi Dear,
Before start, you need to #read all the Fiverr terms and conditions.

Blockquote

As a new seller, you need to read this link

this will help you More…
Regards,
Tasime

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

3 Likes

I already have now please forgive my mistakes and in future I will follow policy and terms condition.

Nobody here on the forum can forgive your mistakes and restore your account.

Please read the replies again from myself and @enunciator which explain the situation as it is.

1 Like

We are not the arbiters of forgiveness on Fiverr. We’re just sellers.

If it is just a temporary suspension, then take this time to thoroughly read and ingrain into memory the Fiverr Terms of Service and Community Standards.

1 Like