Fiverr Community Forum

Account online but gigs are denied

• Seller communication level 5 star
  • Recommend to a friend 2 star
  • Service as described 5 star
    its a month has gone to this matter so please help when i try to find a request i am getinng this (You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!)
5 Likes

You don’t appear to have an active account.

Welcome to the forum. Best of luck :grinning:

I am logedin then what could be the reason

1 Like

Can you post your Fiverr profile or gig link here and I will move this to Improve My Gig as links are allowed in that category.

You say your gigs are denied. Have you any active gigs?

2 Likes

just a mint ashiqabbas663 | Fiverr

1 Like

Your link just goes to the Fiverr main page.

Has your account been temporarily disabled due to gigs being denied?

1 Like

may be but i can sign in my account and currently am online

1 Like

That’s the problem.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

It is explained in the above article from the Help Centre.

You will just have to wait for the outcome.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

1 Like

thanks for your replies I will wait for the time period

1 Like