Fiverr Forum

Account Problem. Help Me Out Please

I opened a fiverr acc in my desktop. But i have a question. when i post a gig, i have to be online alltime. bt i cannot active alltime through my desktop.
so if i install fiverr app in my mobile, then is there any problem with ip address?
there will be two ip address.
So my question is , ( If i open my account in my mobile and desktop, then my account will be safe or not? )

pls sujjest me guys. Thanks.

You don’t need to be active all the time – let’s be realistic, we all need to sleep and get recharged at some point. :slight_smile: It’s great that you installed the Fiverr app, there’s no problem with opening your account with your mobile and desktop that have different IP addresses.

The issue with Fiverr and IP addresses is when two or more accounts are opened and using the same IP address – as this (may come off) as a person having multiple Fiverr accounts.

4 Likes

Many Many thanks. I am satisfy now. Thanks for your answer.

1 Like

No Dear, You will not face any problem. But never try to operate two different accounts on a single IP or Devices.

Best Regards
Rahdil

1 Like

Yes you can use Fiverr app there is no problem. You could use one account with multiple device but you can’t use multiple account with one device. I hope you understand. Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

tnx for clearing my doubt. Thanks.

tnx sir. for clearing my doubt.

1 Like

No problem. If you use your account your desktop or laptop, your tablet and your Smartphone, then you don’t face any problem. Because all are different type of device and all are supported in fiverr.

1 Like

tnx bro for your ans

1 Like

I do it all the time… :slight_smile:

1 Like