Account restricted and currently under reviwed

tahakhan195

Hello Everyone.

I just received this mail and I am so worried about that. I haven’t received any warning before. Can you guys tell me how much time it will take to restored my account and how can I withdrawal my funds. Please I am really so nervous and sad as this is the only way of my earnings.

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Hello Everyone.

I just received this mail and I am so worried about that. I haven’t received any warning before. Can you guys tell me how much time it will take to restored my account and how can I withdrawal my funds. Please I am really so nervous and sad as this is the only way of my earnings.

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform

Did you do this ? Did someone asked to communicate outside fiverr or did you do that when you talked with someone else on Fiverr ?

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform

Did you do this ? Did someone asked to communicate outside fiverr or did you do that when you talked with someone else on Fiverr ?

Someone sent me the link of upwork and I said I don’t have upwork account and I sent it to my friend upwork link. I forgot it that it is violation. I am so worried about it. I have not received any warning before this is the first time I am facing this situation 😔

Uh-oh.

Not a good sign.

You did read the Fivers ToS telling you not to do this, right?

Someone sent me the link of upwork and I said I don’t have upwork account and I sent it to my friend upwork link. I forgot it that it is violation. I am so worried about it. I have not received any warning before this is the first time I am facing this situation 😔

You did a double no-no here. First, a competitor site was mentioned.

Second, you sent a link of said competitor in a message here.

And third, my guess is, you have made a new account so you can post here?

Your old account will be toast. I wouldn’t have high hopes of getting it back.

GG

But atleast they have to give me 1 warning. A buyer send me the upwork link and I forget (this is the point of my mistake). 😔

Atleast fiverr should soft side towards seller. I have a good rating and response rate. I never involved in any academic work and never send any personal contact. All I need is one chance.

But atleast they have to give me 1 warning. A buyer send me the upwork link and I forget (this is the point of my mistake). 😔

Atleast fiverr should soft side towards seller. I have a good rating and response rate. I never involved in any academic work and never send any personal contact. All I need is one chance.

But atleast they have to give me 1 warning

Sending contacts outside of fiverr especially to a competitor website is a number one violation. And fiverr is proven to be very strict with it banned accounts for that right away.

All other violations sometimes do have warnings before banning account but not taking business off fiverr

Sending contacts outside of fiverr especially to a competitor website is a number one violation. And fiverr is proven to be very strict with it banned accounts for that right away.

All other violations sometimes do have warnings before banning account but not taking business off fiverr

Hi I received this email from CS. Do you know how long it will take for reviewing.

"Thank you for contacting Customer Support. I would be happy to assist you today!

Also, thank you for your patience as we looked into your account.

I have reviewed your account and can see you have violated our Terms of Service by providing contact information outside of our platform.

Because of this, our team is reviewing your account and it has been temporarily suspended until further notice.

You continue to have access to your active and completed orders and may withdraw any revenues accrued in your account once they have passed Fiverr’s standard clearing period.

Please note that Customer Support can not know how long the review will take, nor can they influence your account’s current status.

We thank you for your understanding."

Hi I received this email from CS. Do you know how long it will take for reviewing.

"Thank you for contacting Customer Support. I would be happy to assist you today!

I have reviewed your account and can see you have violated our Terms of Service by providing contact information outside of our platform.

Because of this, our team is reviewing your account and it has been temporarily suspended until further notice.

You continue to have access to your active and completed orders and may withdraw any revenues accrued in your account once they have passed Fiverr’s standard clearing period.

Please note that Customer Support can not know how long the review will take, nor can they influence your account’s current status.

Do you know how long it will take for reviewing.

Why asking, when you were explicitly told

Please note that Customer Support can not know how long the review will take

Do you think that @mariashtelle1 can see into the future or somehow tell you something that even official Customer Support representative doesn’t know?

No, they don’t. Accounts are sometimes banned without prior warnings.

I forgot it that it is violation.

Fiverr is your only source of income, but you forgot the rules that allow you not to lose your only source of income?

To be honest, I don’t think your chances are good. First you broke the rules, and then you broke them again when you created a new account without permission.

Why asking, when you were explicitly told

Please note that Customer Support can not know how long the review will take

Do you think that @mariashtelle1 can see into the future or somehow tell you something that even official Customer Support representative doesn’t know?

No, they don’t. Accounts are sometimes banned without prior warnings.

I forgot it that it is violation.

Fiverr is your only source of income, but you forgot the rules that allow you not to lose your only source of income?

To be honest, I don’t think your chances are good. First you broke the rules, and then you broke them again when you created a new account without permission.

I never created a new account

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Archived