Fiverr Community Forum

Account Restricted and Limited Access

Hello,
I have faced a very bad experience from the fiver administration team, I have sacrificed a lot of my time to polish my profile and earned five-star feedback but still, they restricted my account by sending an email your account is under review, I have completed an order with five stars but I m working on some databases to maintain the academics records different projects related. And the team is very unprofessional in that they are unable to make a difference between right and wrong and restricted my account and still waiting for activation of the account to back as normal. They need to hire some more professional staff for verification purpose. very bad experience.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

1 Like

If you go to someone else’s house, are you the one setting the rules?? The same thing happens here. You most likely broke one of the Fiverr rules, so they have all the right to restrict you…

2 Likes

I understand but its better to save the time of other freelancer as i have invested a lot of time to make a place on freelancer market place and now i have lost my credit which i have earned now i need to move some other online place which will take time so its better we made decision intelligently for future…

even in my last order i was unable to communicate with the expert seller as he delivered my project but if i need some revision system does not allow me to communicate; only allow during active order before submission by seller but how its professional if i need some revision ?? I think need to fix the issue, I am here to fix the problems not only to exploits myself

This is online market place we are working for him and they need to work for us this is centralized place for everyone and everyone need to follow the rules but at least check and verify the problems ten times or more to before to pass a decision which will reflects the your professional strategies and some of us are fully dependent on this platform. I have no issue to follow the rules but i have never made any violation but fivrr is considering its violation as they are considering the project on which i am working related to someone else academic work but its not as they perceive.

I have shared which i have realized otherwise i have no time to spent here,

My gigg was an expert tutor not for exam and test and this gigg was approved by fivrr still in my profile…

Who says they didn’t check? The simple fact that they limited/restricted the account means you did something wrong. They rarely make any mistakes.

so did you try to make a gig for math tests,exams or something? :thinking: :open_mouth: