Account restricted by fiverr TOS team

ahmedraies

I got an email from fiverr TOS team warning me about the third flag for my account i didn’t had any warning in the past 30 days now my account is flagged because for using the delivery button to send incomplete, partial, or an empty delivery. I have only delivered an order with quick and fast fiverr answers.
''Thanks again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed. If there are any problems, please let me know. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again and have a great day! :)’’
What do you think guys ? Will they close my account ?

I got an email from fiverr TOS team warning me about the third flag for my account i didn’t had any warning in the past 30 days now my account is flagged because for using the delivery button to send incomplete, partial, or an empty delivery. I have only delivered an order with quick and fast fiverr answers.

''Thanks again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed. If there are any problems, please let me know. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

fiverr TOS team warning me about the third flag for my account

• Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

You will need to wait for the reply from Customer Support.

I have only delivered an order with quick and fast fiverr answers.

Did you deliver the complete order? Can you prove it? If so, the decision might be reversed.

Is it possible that TOS forgives me ?

TOS forgives me ?

TOS is a document that you signed called terms of service. And it’s fiverr support team who issued you a warning. It looks like the warning was for a third party TOS violation and likely has nothing to do with your delivery unless you delivered something stolen from the internet.

What was your gig about?

Will they close my account ?

Since this is your third warning, almost certainly.

TOS forgives me ?

TOS is a document that you signed called terms of service. And it’s fiverr support team who issued you a warning. It looks like the warning was for a third party TOS violation and likely has nothing to do with your delivery unless you delivered something stolen from the internet.

What was your gig about?

Its about store designing and the client has placed 2 orders and refunded an order after a while i found his second order and i delivered it , he asked for refund for the second too , i forgot it was his order

Archived