Account restricted its been 9 days

shivathmaj

Hello Everyone,
Iam shivathmaj my account was restricted 9 days ago.
I mistakenly violated the rules.
I created a gig offering youtube songs download.

I have contacted Fiverr support system, they are kind.
They told me to wait for review team to check.

Guy’s it’s been 3rd day for today does anyone knows how long this procedure will take.

If anyone are in my shoes…

Hello Everyone,

Guy’s it’s been 3rd day for today does anyone knows how long this procedure will take.

does anyone knows how long this procedure will take.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Nobody here knows how long it will take. You will just have to wait for the answer from Customer Support.

Nobody here knows how long it will take. You will just have to wait for the answer from Customer Support.

anyone with similar experience can tell how long it took for them

Hello Everyone,

What was the point of this GIG? How did you even think of this? Why did you think people would buy this? And why would they need to hire someone to do it when Youtube has system for download???

You did not just make mistake, you violated everything in TOS.

They can, but knowing that someone waited for a few days or a few months (either could happen) will tell you nothing about how long it’s going to take for you, or whether you’ll be allowed to keep your account.

What was the point of this GIG? How did you even think of this? Why did you think people would buy this? And why would they need to hire someone to do it when Youtube has system for download???

Thing is there are 2 gigs which does exact same and has many purchases 20plus and i thought it’s legit… I can still see their gig… Fiver dint remove their gig but restricted me

Youtube has option to download but this service is about downloading into mp3 and sharing file… Youtube downloads u cannot share

Thing is there are 2 gigs which does exact same and has many purchases 20plus and i thought it’s legit… I can still see their gig… Fiver dint remove their gig but restricted me

I searched for those gig and i cant find them, i type youtube download, nothing.

Fiver dint remove their gig but restricted me

You got caught. They haven’t been caught yet.

will i given a second chance

Nobody on the forum can answer that question.You’ll have to wait and see what Customer Support decides.

Anyway i did it by mistake i joined just week ago tried to make some cash wasnt aware of tos. Thank you guys for your support. Nice to hear from you

wasnt aware of tos.

When you check the ‘I agree to TOS’ button you acknowledge it, and form a binding contract. If you form a contract without even reading the terms of it, then don’t be surprise when it gets terminated and you get suspended.

wasnt aware of tos.

When you check the ‘I agree to TOS’ button you acknowledge it, and form a binding contract. If you form a contract without even reading the terms of it, then don’t be surprise when it gets terminated and you get suspended.

Oh, I agree but that is a little out there, like there is one single person who actually read entire TOS word by word before creating account. After yes, but before, no.

On programs software pages you just scroll to the end next yes yes next.

Oh, I agree but that is a little out there, like there is one single person who actually read entire TOS word by word before creating account. After yes, but before, no.

On programs software pages you just scroll to the end next yes yes next.

I totally disagree. If I am about to form a contract I would like to know what it is. I always read TOS/T&C before joining up to a site, and so do many others.

I totally disagree. If I am about to form a contract I would like to know what it is. I always read TOS/T&C before joining up to a site, and so do many others.

So when you upgrade to WIN 10 you read all the things during update before clicking, and when you installed Office, VLC, 7zip, paint.net, chrome, you read all that before installing?

So when you upgrade to WIN 10 you read all the things during update before clicking, and when you installed Office, VLC, 7zip, paint.net, chrome, you read all that before installing?

I read anything if I am about to form a contract. I don’t just mindlessly click ‘I agree’ when I don’t know what I’m agreeing to. Otherwise, for all I know it could say “We will control your life” Whether it’s a TOS or EULA, I’ll read it if it’s important.

I read anything if I am about to form a contract. I don’t just mindlessly click ‘I agree’ when I don’t know what I’m agreeing to. Otherwise, for all I know it could say “We will control your life” Whether it’s a TOS or EULA, I’ll read it if it’s important.

OK, then what Cortana can do on your PC regarding Smart tabs? If you read all 15 pages of Cortana rules you should know this since it is bolded on page 7.

Guest fibocci

I believe there’s a software to analyze some EULA? And some ToS may intentionally be written too long so as to make you accept it…

And there could be some which will reward you with money if you read them. There has been one case.

I’m just writing this out in case it helps someone.

OK, then what Cortana can do on your PC regarding Smart tabs? If you read all 15 pages of Cortana rules you should know this since it is bolded on page 7.

1. I don’t have Cortana, and I don’t use Windows, so admittedly I don’t know.
  2. Even if I didn’t know something I can just check it up if I was unsure.
  3. I feel like you are testing me.

Hi one of my friend account do same ishoo his acount was permanent disabled dont mail to fiver costemar sportonly

I believe there’s a software to analyze some EULA? And some ToS may intentionally be written too long so as to make you accept it…

And there could be some which will reward you with money if you read them. There has been one case.

I’m just writing this out in case it helps someone.

For me, the best Terms and conditions were by internet provider company in USA that offered one month full flat-free fast internet to anyone who reads terms and conditions and fills the form. Out of 100 people, 95 signed. Later company came to their houses to collect their firstborn because in the papers it was clearly stated Bolded even that they give they’re firstborn to adoption to the internet provider workers’ families without children.

This was long time ago but still amazing to think about.

Guest fibocci

For me, the best Terms and conditions were by internet provider company in USA that offered one month full flat-free fast internet to anyone who reads terms and conditions and fills the form. Out of 100 people, 95 signed. Later company came to their houses to collect their firstborn because in the papers it was clearly stated Bolded even that they give they’re firstborn to adoption to the internet provider workers’ families without children.

This was long time ago but still amazing to think about.

Did all of the people who signed have children? And did they actually carry it out?

Did all of the people who signed have children? And did they actually carry it out?

offcourse not #rolleyes but legally they could, all papers and signatures where valid. The all thing was done together internet provider and TV station to see do people read terms and conditions on internet. As marketing stunt. But good one.

Archived