Account Support

Guest shadatbd

Guest shadatbd

Hello, everyone.

A message coming from fiver , but i dont inderstand it. Plz help me.

Here is the message:

shadatbd: Hurry! only 3 days left

The fine print : Spend a total of $60 or more on any number of Gigs by 11:59pm EDT August 29, 2014 and $10 will automatically be applied to your Fiverr® account by September 2, 2014. You must redeem the $10 credit by September 8, 2014 or the credit will be deducted from your account. This promotion is limited to one per person and is exclusively for the recipient of this email. The offer is valid on www.fiverr.com, the Android App or on the iPhone App.

This email was sent to you by Fiverr, Inc. To ensure delivery to your inbox you can add email@newsletter.fiverr.com to your address book or safe list. If you wish to unsubscribe from all future emails, please unsubscribe…

Fiverr, Inc. | 460 Park Avenue South | New York, NY 10016

Guest celticmoon

You don’t have to do anything, if you don’t want to. This is a just a sales promotion that Fiverr sends out to some of the people receiving the newsletter. Not everyone gets this offer; they apparently send them out to different groups of people throughout the year, but eventually everyone on the newsletter list will get one.The offer is real, and they’ve run different variations (for example, another I’ve seen is: buy 5 gigs/$25, receive a $5 credit).

This one says that if you purchase 12 or more gigs ($60 or more) by that date, then you’ll be given a $10 credit in your account.

Archived