Account Switching

bappi_shaon

If you want to do that, you need to ask Customer Support for permission first, and, after you get their permission (and only if you get their permission), first disable your current account, and then open a new one. If you open a new account without the permission from Customer Support, both of your accounts could be permanently banned.

And if you’re doing it in order to pass the English test… What makes you feel that you will be able to pass it after failing it twice? Do you intend to cheat?

If you want to do that, you need to ask Customer Support for permission first, and, after you get their permission (and only if you get their permission), first disable your current account, and then open a new one. If you open a new account without the permission from Customer Support, both of your accounts could be permanently banned.

And if you’re doing it in order to pass the English test… What makes you feel that you will be able to pass it after failing it twice? Do you intend to cheat?

sorry,not for cheat…only for i want to know that ,i will use this account because it’s my main gmail account,and i improve my english skill in next 90 days

Thanks for give me suggestion

Archived