Fiverr Community Forum

Account Verification Problem (No IDs)

Hello there! My name is John and I’ve been on Fiverr for more than 2 years now. However only recently was I contacted by Fiverr to verify my identity.

Here’s where the problem starts. I’m in the Philippines and I’m only a freelance student trying to make money on this amazing site. I do have my legal documents and ID numbers to approve my verification but I don’t have any IDs. Since I’m just a student, I never bothered trying to get a passport nor a driver’s license.

I want to ask how can I get verified without a passport nor a driver’s license?

Thank you so much!

Warmest Regards,

John Paul

5 Likes

You cannot get verified without any of the ID’s Fiverr needs from you to prove your identity.

Go get a passport.

GG

1 Like

You can verify your account by National ID card with real picture or driving license.
Thanks

2 Likes

Passport booking here in the Philippines is such a pain in the backside because of the availability. :frowning:

I don’t have a national ID card, only a national ID card number. I also don’t have a license.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Then I guess you will no longer be a seller on Fiverr.

GG

Oh, so he should commit fraud, should he?

Great advice there!

GG

1 Like

I agree. I won’t do something like that.

1 Like

You couldn’t anyways - I am sure your parents name and photo look different than you.
:laughing:

While it may be a pain to get a passport or other ID in the Philippines, unless you do, Fiverr will put your account on ice.

GG

That will be better if you contact Fiverr and explain your problem with verifying your identity. Remember, Fiverr always helps with any issue. Contact them, say your situation they will definitely give you a solution.

2 Likes

Honestly, same problem I’m having. I got contacted by fiverr yesterday to verify my ID. Now I have only 13 days left! I really don’t know what to do :cry:

1 Like

I’ve heard somewhere in the Forum that you can use your Student ID to very your Identification on Fiverr. If you have that in possession, why not try it out?

1 Like

They won’t I had a friend who was banned from Fiverr for not verifying his ID. He didn’t have a driver’s license, National ID, Passport or even a student ID.

I was asked to verify my ID after my first sale on Fiverr, for me it was a smooth process.

2 Likes

As long as the document you upload has your real name (The name you used to create your Fiverr account) and a clear shot of your face, it will work. That’s why I advice you to use Student ID if you have.

Trying won’t hurt.

1 Like

Okay… I’ll try that out… Thanks a lot

I’m happy yours was easy :slightly_smiling_face:. I just hope I won’t get banned

I’m not sure about that student ID also. I’ll see if I can quickly get my national ID card done.
Thank youu

1 Like

Do you have a smart National ID card?

How long does it take to get your National ID done in your country? You can verify you ID even after the 13 days are over. But you won’t be allowed to do any activity on Fiverr.

1 Like