Account Verification Problem (No IDs)

sonreirj

Hello there! My name is John and I’ve been on Fiverr for more than 2 years now. However only recently was I contacted by Fiverr to verify my identity.

Here’s where the problem starts. I’m in the Philippines and I’m only a freelance student trying to make money on this amazing site. I do have my legal documents and ID numbers to approve my verification but I don’t have any IDs. Since I’m just a student, I never bothered trying to get a passport nor a driver’s license.

I want to ask how can I get verified without a passport nor a driver’s license?

Thank you so much!

Warmest Regards,

John Paul

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

You cannot get verified without any of the ID’s Fiverr needs from you to prove your identity.

Go get a passport.

GG

Passport booking here in the Philippines is such a pain in the backside because of the availability. 😦

• Like 10

That will be better if you contact Fiverr and explain your problem with verifying your identity. Remember, Fiverr always helps with any issue. Contact them, say your situation they will definitely give you a solution.

They won’t I had a friend who was banned from Fiverr for not verifying his ID. He didn’t have a driver’s license, National ID, Passport or even a student ID.

I was asked to verify my ID after my first sale on Fiverr, for me it was a smooth process.

• Like 12

They won’t I had a friend who was banned from Fiverr for not verifying his ID. He didn’t have a driver’s license, National ID, Passport or even a student ID.

I was asked to verify my ID after my first sale on Fiverr, for me it was a smooth process.

I’m happy yours was easy 🙂. I just hope I won’t get banned

• Like 9

As long as the document you upload has your real name (The name you used to create your Fiverr account) and a clear shot of your face, it will work. That’s why I advice you to use Student ID if you have.

Trying won’t hurt.

I’m not sure about that student ID also. I’ll see if I can quickly get my national ID card done.

Thank youu

• Like 10

I’m not sure about that student ID also. I’ll see if I can quickly get my national ID card done.

Thank youu

How long does it take to get your National ID done in your country? You can verify you ID even after the 13 days are over. But you won’t be allowed to do any activity on Fiverr.

• Like 10

How long does it take to get your National ID done in your country? You can verify you ID even after the 13 days are over. But you won’t be allowed to do any activity on Fiverr.

Normally, it’s not supposed to take a long time but you’ll always meet a lot of people at every center which reduces one’s chances of getting it done and it gets a lot of people pissed off. There was a time I wanted to do it. I went to the center twice. Waited from morning till evening and couldn’t get it done so I gave up on it.

I have no choice but to go again.

• Like 9

Normally, it’s not supposed to take a long time but you’ll always meet a lot of people at every center which reduces one’s chances of getting it done and it gets a lot of people pissed off. There was a time I wanted to do it. I went to the center twice. Waited from morning till evening and couldn’t get it done so I gave up on it.

I have no choice but to go again.

In my country you can’t do anything important withiout a National ID. You do anything to get it, but it’s not that hard to get. Application will take about 4 hours then you’ll get your card after 2 weeks.

But the government has introduced a new card to replace the National ID card; the Huduma Card. A smart card powered by Master Card. By the end of the year everyone is supposed to have their Huduma card since by Dec National ID will be invalid.

Good thing I’ve applied for mine, just waiting fo the text message to go for it.

Funny thing even children over 6 years are applying for it and parents are entitled the responsibility to ensure their kids have applied for the Huduma Number.

• Like 10

In my country you can’t do anything important withiout a National ID. You do anything to get it, but it’s not that hard to get. Application will take about 4 hours then you’ll get your card after 2 weeks.

But the government has introduced a new card to replace the National ID card; the Huduma Card. A smart card powered by Master Card. By the end of the year everyone is supposed to have their Huduma card since by Dec National ID will be invalid.

Good thing I’ve applied for mine, just waiting fo the text message to go for it.

Funny thing even children over 6 years are applying for it and parents are entitled the responsibility to ensure their kids have applied for the Huduma Number.

Wow… I think making it mandatory is a really great idea. Even children of 6 years are applying? 😮

Here also it’s not like it’s totally not mandatory but I haven’t really seen any need to get one so I’ve not really taken it serious. When I opened my bank account, the banks gave me a NIN and that’s what I use most of the times since you’re not actually asked to show your card. What they usually need is the number. Same to payoneer. But since Fiverr’s is different, I’ll try getting the card by all means.

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

Update! Got a new ID and my account got verified. Cheers!

Hi @sonreirj I am also from the Philippines and my account has been restricted for almost a month now due to nonverification. UMID and Postal IDs are not yet allowed to be processed because they’re limiting transactions that require close contact. May I know what ID did you use? Thank you so much.

-Lhudy

• Like 9

Hi @sonreirj I am also from the Philippines and my account has been restricted for almost a month now due to nonverification. UMID and Postal IDs are not yet allowed to be processed because they’re limiting transactions that require close contact. May I know what ID did you use? Thank you so much.

-Lhudy

Hi po, Ate! Tinatanggap po nila 'yung Postal ID. Na-accept po nila akin. Sana po ma-verify rin kayo agad! 🙂

• Like 9