Account verification

troudi

Hello guys,

I’m new to Fiverr, I just started a month ago and due to hard work and commitment I managed to make a fair amount of money and returning buyers, Today Fiverr requested that I should do an identity verification which is fine by me, But, the only available options are passport and driver’s licence, Sadly enough, I don’t have neither one of them, But I do have an ID card.
Has anyone one of you come across a similar issue and is there a way out of it?

Thanks

I had to turn down a lot of offers today, because I don’t know if I’ll be able to verify my account or not

I was in the same situation, only had a id card. I was able to scan it, and it worked just fine (took 3 tries though). If you aren’t able to do it through the automatic (I think) verification, just contact support. It should work as long as you have a picture of yourself and your name.

I was in the same situation, only had a id card. I was able to scan it, and it worked just fine (took 3 tries though). If you aren’t able to do it through the automatic (I think) verification, just contact support. It should work as long as you have a picture of yourself and your name.

how did you use your ID card when they where actually requesting a passport? also, my ID card is in arabic

how did you use your ID card when they where actually requesting a passport? also, my ID card is in arabic

This happened about 3 months ago, I’m not exactly sure how it went through. I don’t have a passport or a driver licence, so I must have used my ID card (US, if that’s even important) because that’s the only identification that has my picture on it. It won’t hurt to try, even if it does fail, you’ll get a notification to try again. Also, there is no need to decline offers, you’ll be able to verify your identification one way or another, there’s nothing to worry about.

I am glad I read this post. Is this something new? I started about 5 months ago and just now saw the notice to verify ID. I thought I was being targeted for some reason. I thought the reason we went to Fiverr is that we wanted some anonymity? I think it strange this is not mentioned in the Terms and Conditions?

Archived