Account Warning received with no reason. What should i do?

Hi, Hope you all are doing well.

I received an Account warning yesterday and they told this warning is due to sending spam messages. Actually last days i just contact a seller and i want to buy his service for fix grammatical error in my gig description. But seller block me via inbox.

I contacted Fiverr and told them all this situation and fiverr told me that we understand your point But we cannot remove the warning because once someone get account warning then it cannot be remove. so what i do now?

Please help me in this issue please.
I have just created my account in same 1 year ago in march 2019. I have completed 172 projects and more than 100 reviews.
But Now i am worried by getting this warning… Please let me know what i do…

Thanks in advance.

Mod Note: Gig link removed.

I received an Account warning yesterday and they told this warning is due to sending spam messages. Actually last days i just contact a seller and i want to buy his service for fix grammatical error in my gig description. But seller block me via inbox.

I contacted Fiverr and told them all this situation and fiverr told me that we understand your point But we cannot remove the warning because once someone get account warning then it cannot be remove. so what i do now?

I have just created my account in same 1 year ago in march 2019. I have completed 172 projects and more than 100 reviews.

Thanks in advance.

Fiverr already gave you your answer:

I contacted Fiverr and told them all this situation and fiverr told me that we understand your point But we cannot remove the warning because once someone get account warning then it cannot be remove.

We do not have any power to provide other solutions. What Fiverr says is final.

In the future, be sure to avoid the actions that earned you this warning, and you should be fine. This warning is permanent on your account, unless Fiverr chooses to tell you something different.

Thanks in advance.

contacted Fiverr and told them all this situation and fiverr told me that we understand your point But we cannot remove the warning because once someone get account warning then it cannot be remove. so what i do now?

Warnings were able to be removed previously (at least in 2018) that were given incorrectly:

See:

I have experimented my first “There’s an issue with your Fiverr account” e-mail with: “This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will result in a demotion of your current level.” They talk about rude and unprofessional interaction. Yesterday, mods had to remove some messages that were not very nice on this forum. I have been personally publicly insulted on the forum and another member received very inappropriate answers… (no need to tell more or to name anyone). I immedi…

after the warning and received a new message:

"Please note, the warning has been removed from your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you."

Maybe escalating it/asking for another support person to look into it could help? Maybe showing them the above forum link (or any others) could help show them that removing warnings given incorrectly is possible (unless the system has been changed since to not allow it).

Also, in future, maybe make it clearer in the conversation with the seller that you are interested in buying their gig. Maybe selecting a gig that is a closer match to what you want could also help (eg. if there’s one specifically for improving gig descriptions - if those gigs are still okay with Fiverr).

Fiverr already gave you your answer:

I contacted Fiverr and told them all this situation and fiverr told me that we understand your point But we cannot remove the warning because once someone get account warning then it cannot be remove.

We do not have any power to provide other solutions. What Fiverr says is final.

In the future, be sure to avoid the actions that earned you this warning, and you should be fine. This warning is permanent on your account, unless Fiverr chooses to tell you something different.

Sir, I just contact a seller for buying His gig… And i received the warning… As this is any violation in fiverr… So Fiverr told me, We understand your point, but now we cannot.

contacted Fiverr and told them all this situation and fiverr told me that we understand your point But we cannot remove the warning because once someone get account warning then it cannot be remove. so what i do now?

Warnings were able to be removed previously (at least in 2018) that were given incorrectly:

See:

I have experimented my first “There’s an issue with your Fiverr account” e-mail with: “This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will result in a demotion of your current level.” They talk about rude and unprofessional interaction. Yesterday, mods had to remove some messages that were not very nice on this forum. I have been personally publicly insulted on the forum and another member received very inappropriate answers… (no need to tell more or to name anyone). I immedi…

after the warning and received a new message:

"Please note, the warning has been removed from your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you."

Maybe escalating it/asking for another support person to look into it could help? Maybe showing them the above forum link (or any others) could help show them that removing warnings given incorrectly is possible (unless the system has been changed since to not allow it).

Also, in future, maybe make it clearer in the conversation with the seller that you are interested in buying their gig. Maybe selecting a gig that is a closer match to what you want could also help (eg. if there’s one specifically for improving gig descriptions - if those gigs are still okay with Fiverr).

Can i ask to fiverr for another support person…?

Thankyou so much. Can i open another ticket for this?

It might be better/safer to post again in the same ticket if you can (just in case they might think you’d be spamming the ticket thing with duplicate tickets about the same thing).

Archived