Fiverr Forum

Achieved a Milestone

I have achieved another milestone.

Got 1000+ Positive Review on my Best Selling /Featured Gig with 100% Rating.

So far i had a great time working on fiverr. Achieved so many goals and financial freedom.

Being a TRS with featured Gig and Remain Negative Review Free is really very hard and require complete dedication to work. I simply love what i do. And i will do my best to keep moving forward with same dedication to my work.

BOBBY

Congratulations! I hit the same milestone a little while ago and it felt great. I hope you experience continued success. :slight_smile:

I congratulate you! Well done! <:-P

Awesome! Congratulations. To have 1000 reviews and all 5-star ones is really amazing. I have had some clients that gave me 4,5 star ratings even though they described my services as “exactly how they wanted it”. :smiley:

Keep up the good work!

Congratzzz brother, keep up the good work

Reply to @mrproofreading: Yes it does. I always feel delighted when a buyer leave me review. It gives so much confident to work more efficiently and continue doing the hard work.

Reply to @volodymyrpro7: Thanks.

Reply to @exilegraphics: Well it is really hard to convince some buyers really. They do like the work 100% but do not feel right giving full 5 stars. It is really weird sometime for sellers.

Reply to @supportadmns: Thanks!

Reply to @wingle: It’s frustrating, hahah.

Congratulations very happy to see your success. it motivate me to do hard work.

Congratulations! :slight_smile: Something awesome to aim for. You must be feeling pretty stoked right now! :slight_smile:

Reply to @mallika255: Thanks and best of luck to you :slight_smile:

Reply to @sue_mcl: Yes i am :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @wingle:

Thanks

@wingle congrats