Achieving Level 1

theiconwriters

I made it to Level 1 a while ago, can’t remember how long it took but just give it some time. I dare say it’ll update before long. If memory serves, I might have gotten funny timing and ended up having to wait an extra two weeks. Hopefully that’s not necessary in your case, but sadly, it seems to me like being Level One isn’t much of a benefit over being a New Seller. By far, the bulk of my income is from some repeat buyers who particularly enjoy my writings, so in terms of monetary gain just make sure you do your best for every individual order and strive to satisfy your buyers as much as possible.

I made it to Level 1 a while ago, can’t remember how long it took but just give it some time. I dare say it’ll update before long. If memory serves, I might have gotten funny timing and ended up having to wait an extra two weeks. Hopefully that’s not necessary in your case, but sadly, it seems to me like being Level One isn’t much of a benefit over being a New Seller. By far, the bulk of my income is from some repeat buyers who particularly enjoy my writings, so in terms of monetary gain just make sure you do your best for every individual order and strive to satisfy your buyers as much as possible.

Thank you …

A while ago? Others are saying, the promotion is only on 15th of the month after the evaluation. Your views ?

A while ago? Others are saying, the promotion is only on 15th of the month after the evaluation. Your views ?

I thought it was at the start and at the middle of each month, but hey, I could very well be wrong. I’m still getting the hang of Fiverr. You’ll probably have to wait until the 15 if you haven’t gotten Level One already, but don’t let it get you down. It MIGHT encourage buyers to give you a chance, but in my experience becoming Level One wasn’t exactly a ‘night and day’ different, y’know? I don’t think there’ll be a big boost in being approached by buyers until I reach Top Seller or something like that, but that’s just me, maybe I’m being pessimistic, but Level One is still noteworthy in terms of a stepping stone.

You’ve made hundreds of dollars, and I should hope you did it by doing something that you genuinely love; writing. That is, if nothing else, something to be quite proud of and hopefully it will be something you’ll look back at and say “yup, that was one of those moment when I knew I’d be able to get where I am today; a full-time writer, making good money and yet it doesn’t even feel like I’m working.”

Guest offlinehelpers

Evaluation is for maintaining the current status. I think it’s not about promotion.

I think it’s not about promotion.

Yes it is - if you look at your analytics section in your dashboard, it’ll tell you when your next evaluation will be - I’m guessing it’ll say the 15th July.

I thought it was at the start and at the middle of each month, but hey, I could very well be wrong. I’m still getting the hang of Fiverr. You’ll probably have to wait until the 15 if you haven’t gotten Level One already, but don’t let it get you down. It MIGHT encourage buyers to give you a chance, but in my experience becoming Level One wasn’t exactly a ‘night and day’ different, y’know? I don’t think there’ll be a big boost in being approached by buyers until I reach Top Seller or something like that, but that’s just me, maybe I’m being pessimistic, but Level One is still noteworthy in terms of a stepping stone.

You’ve made hundreds of dollars, and I should hope you did it by doing something that you genuinely love; writing. That is, if nothing else, something to be quite proud of and hopefully it will be something you’ll look back at and say “yup, that was one of those moment when I knew I’d be able to get where I am today; a full-time writer, making good money and yet it doesn’t even feel like I’m working.”

Thank you so much for the persuasion and encouragement. I appreciate it.

Thank you so much for the persuasion and encouragement. I appreciate it.

No problem, keep at it and we’ll reach Level Two before long. Earn the reviews, earn the trust of repeat buyers, and strive to make sure they are ultimately satisfied with the end product. A revision can be a pain, I’ve even completely started from scratch to deliver a second short story because I had screwed up the first take, but it’s worth it when you get that 5-star review and hear their gratefulness in how you went the extra mile to fix a problem.

In the meantime, it would be great for you to write a “tips” topic here about how you have achieved your success so far - you have got lots of orders in a short time! Lots of newer sellers would appreciate it!

Holy cow, you’re not joking! He’s only been on here since April and yet has gotten not only 79 reviews but they’re all 5-stars? Incredible!

First, it is important to understand how fiverr works. I had done a week long homework understanding every aspect of fiverr before start working on it. After joining, I would check the buyers’ request regularly every ten minutes and send an attractive proposal to each request of my interest. The proposal must be according to the requirements of the buyer. You must not mention how professional you are and how much experience do you have. Instead, it’s all about how you do it.

Moreover, I share my gig on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Once posted, I sponsored the post for a month long time with $15 daily budget. I targeted the right audience because I have previously worked on other freelance platforms, and I know whom to target. Facebook also ran my gig ad on Instagram with over 1000 post engagements daily.

Moreover, I share my gig on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Once posted, I sponsored the post for a month long time with $15 daily budget. I targeted the right audience because I have previously worked on other freelance platforms, and I know whom to target. Facebook also ran my gig ad on Instagram with over 1000 post engagements daily.

Once posted, I sponsored the post for a month long time with $15 daily budget

Wait, so you paid $450 for Facebook ads? That kinda takes a lot away from earning 79 x $5-10 orders.

No problem, keep at it and we’ll reach Level Two before long. Earn the reviews, earn the trust of repeat buyers, and strive to make sure they are ultimately satisfied with the end product. A revision can be a pain, I’ve even completely started from scratch to deliver a second short story because I had screwed up the first take, but it’s worth it when you get that 5-star review and hear their gratefulness in how you went the extra mile to fix a problem.

Communication is the most important aspect of freelance business. I don’t mind revision at all. Even if I am asleep and the notification sound on my cell phone wakes me up, and I have a revision, I would immediately reply to the buyer telling him or her that I will revise the work as per the needs but would need a couple of hours or sometime. It depends on the intensity or degree of the revision.

Once posted, I sponsored the post for a month long time with $15 daily budget

Wait, so you paid $450 for Facebook ads? That kinda takes a lot away from earning 79 x $5-10 orders.

Like I said, I have been working on other freelance platforms for 5 years. I have sponsored those profiles as well on social media, specially on Instagram. Very soon, I will publish my website that will showcase my portfolio and the testimonials of the clients I have worked with.

No, I didn’t. I tell you what, I have made 35+ regular clients who will order from me. I have given them my best and will continue to do so. Every time, I delivered their orders in last month, I asked them to spread the word and they happily said “yes” to me.

Communication is the most important aspect of freelance business. I don’t mind revision at all. Even if I am asleep and the notification sound on my cell phone wakes me up, and I have a revision, I would immediately reply to the buyer telling him or her that I will revise the work as per the needs but would need a couple of hours or sometime. It depends on the intensity or degree of the revision.

Even if I am asleep and the notification sound on my cell phone wakes me up, and I have a revision, I would immediately reply to the buyer

Do you work with a team, Qazi? The Google cache of your description shows the following:

Our trained, skilled, and experienced writers work collaboratively to provide unique, brilliant, and vivid content to our clients. You can expect the paramount and the most trustworthy writing services by ordering us “Exclusively on Fiverr.”

Archived