Fiverr Forum

Activating the Fiverr Payoneer Mastercard

I’m not sure, does the revenue automatically be withdrawn to my Mastercard upon first time activation of the card?

:-/

You activate the card by choosing your PIN number on the Payoneer site. It doesn’t transfer anything to your card.

There is a button in fiverr that manually transfers to payoneer.

I’ve noticed the button. Actually I don’t want to get any transfer automatically, that’s why asking if it’s true or not on card activation for the first time.

Reply to @landongrace: I’ve noticed the button. Actually I don’t want to get any transfer automatically, that’s why asking if it’s true or not on card activation for the first time.

Transfers are manual.

If you check the box to always have the $5.00 fast transfer feature, you will have to email payoneer to get it changed back to letting you choose each time.

Thank you guys, this will help.

I want to withdraw my revenue. I applied for fiverr revenue card by mistake.After application i don’t see payoneer card activation option in fiverr. I didn’t get any response from fiverr. But I have a payoneer card. How can i activate a payoneer card in fiverr.please tell me how can i withdraw my revenue?

@landongrace I have submit all info to payoneer. bank account and everything. but not showing withdraw option to my fiverr account. how many day it will take to withdraw money… means i have verified day before.

can you please let me know the process to withdraw money to direct bank account transfer.

Thanks a ton

I haven’t done a direct bank transfer so I’m not sure.

Reply to @billalcse: You won’t see the card activation option in fiverr, it’ll automatically be green after you activate the card by the Payoneer card letter instruction.

Hi,
I have activated the card but in Fiverr revenues page it says “waiting for your activation” and the box is grey. What can be the issue?
Thank in advance

fiverr master card activation fees first time???