Fiverr Community Forum

Active Buyer Requests Bug Is Cringing Me Out

Capture

Hello there, firstly I’m new to the forum and have been working on Fiverr from March this year.
Recently I noticed a very weird problem. The screenshot attached shows the active buyer request number is 15 but actually there are 9 active. I tried refreshing the page many times and also clearing the cache of my browser but nothing seems to be fixing this. The active number is always showing more than it actually is. The same problem appears on my mobile app. I know this is nothing serious but this is annoying me for the past few days and I would appreciate any help that I could get. Thank you… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, there’s not much we can do as sellers. :thinking: If you wanted, you could report the bug to Fiverr by creating a customer support ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new.

It’s not uncommon to find a minor bug or two on Fiverr. The good thing, however, is that these bugs are usually minor, and Fiverr usually sorts them out in a couple of days/weeks/next update.

Even in cases where the platform is hit with a major bug, Fiverr starts working on it ASAP, and they usually rectify the issue in under 24 hours.

:four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Hey thanx for the reply. I’m going to talk to the support. This is not a major bug but it certainly is annoying me…

2 Likes

You sent an offer to all? Is that how you work?

2 Likes

Yes…Currently I get most of my work from buyer requests…