Fiverr Forum

Active Fiverr Gig Denied?

Hi,

My post active fiverr gig is denied. It was working perfect but i make changes in my gig and upload video. My fiverr gig is denied.

I want to active my gig, because that gig have perfect rating. I will follow all the guidelines of fiverr. Can any one please tell me how to activate my denied gig?

Thanks

1 Like

I have submitted and resubmitted 3 times for 2 gigs. Seems to me it would be

simpler to post whats required for a approved gig on Fiverr. Perhaps there is a post like that somewhere?

I’m having the same issue. I’ve already had several of this gig purchased and I went to add some extras and my entire gig was denied.

Hi,

My post active fiverr gig is denied. It was working perfect but i make changes in my gig and upload video. My fiverr gig is denied.

I want to active my gig, because that gig have perfect rating. I will follow all the guidelines of fiverr. Can any one please tell me how to activate my denied gig?

Thanks

I have submitted something like 6 gigs. All were rejected though one was later posted with no explanation as to why it was rejected initially.

Each time I have reread the terms. Each time I have seen nothing that I feel could be remotely in violation.

My conclusion is that people get busy and deny gigs enmass to catch up. Really, mine was so straightforward that I can’t imagine anyone made an actual judgement.

The idea of Fiverr is good. Execution leaves lots and lots to be desired/room for competition.

It is so frustrating putting in time to be rejected for no reason and with no explanation. My conclusion: Fiverr is broken. Needs repair.

1 Like

My only selling Gig for more than 2 years was denied and I don’t have any idea why. I literally cried due to frustration and now I will be starting from scratch. Gone were the excellent reviews from my clients :frowning:

1 Like

7-months later? Why? :pineapple:

1 Like