Fiverr Forum

Active gig is not showing on search

my active gig is not showing in search for 2 days please help me

Same problem here, really don’t understand what i should?
Hello #Fiverr_Team please say some thing about this problem?
Please.

Fiverr Customer Support does not read these forums. Those that do maintain these forums are volunteers and do not work for Fiverr. If you need an answer from the people who do work for Fiverr, please take the time to contact Customer Support directly.

16 posts were split to a new topic: O/T comments from 168414

Hi @asadmalik101, I have Faced Same Issue yesterday. But Fiverr Support Solved My Issue, I think It’s technical Issue, You can Contact Customer Support, There is Great team for Solving Our Problems/Issue. Thank You

Did your check page 2, 3, 4, 5 of the search results? Sometimes my own gig moves from page 1 to page 5 and then gets back to page 1

Its good to contact fiverr support for this kind of problem. But sometime this will be fix automatically within few days. But contact to fiverr support is the best advice i can give

@asadmalik101 gig placement is not fixed in search result. every gig’s are rotating automatically. so, you should maintain good review and deliver nice job.

yes issue resolved may be i was a technical issue thank u

yes fixed automatically thank u :slightly_smiling_face:

you are welcome :grinning:

Same problem here, really don’t understand what i should?
Hello #Fiverr_Team please say some thing about this problem?
Please.,

What is your problem? just explain here with details

Fiverr Customer Support doesn’t read the forum.

Faced the same issue. Contacted Fiverr CS and they resolved the issue :slight_smile: