Fiverr Forum

Actresses or actors

Would you use your on camera work to add to your resume?

Depends :smiley:

@rodesigners depends on…?

Why not?

If you like your work there’s no reason not to put it on your ‘Reel’ if that’s what you’re asking. Just make sure it relates to what you’re going for in the industry.

Directors and Producers both love this kind of thing. And by ‘This kind of thing’ I mean they love someone who will actually take initiative and not blindly sit and wait for something to happen.

I hear you, I meant resume as well as reel. Thanks @bigbadbilly

Why not?

If you like your work there’s no reason not to put it on your ‘Reel’ if that’s what you’re asking. Just make sure it relates to what you’re going for in the industry.

Directors and Producers both love this kind of thing. And by ‘This kind of thing’ I mean they love someone who will actually take initiative and not blindly sit and wait for something to happen.

Why not?

Why not?

Why not?